O'Neill Wetsuits Child Reactor USCG Life Vest, Black/Pacific/Dayglo, 1SZ
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- USCG Approved Personal Flotation Device; Perfect for Wake Sports, Waterskiing, Tubing, and Swimming
- Segmented Foam Core And Anatomical Flex Points Allow Unrestricted Movement
- Quick Release Safety Buckles And Heavy Duty Front Zipper Create an Unparalleled Sense of Security
- Minimal Bulk Design Allows Full Mobility, While Expansion Panels Enable a Comfortable Fit
- Relaxed Fit For The Water Sports Enthusiast Who Wants Some Room To Move
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
O'Neill Child Reactor USCG Life Vest
Minimal Bulk Design
Strategic Seam Placement
Quick-Release Dual Safety Buckles
Mesh for Drainage
Zipper Safety Tab
Behind-Neck Safety Loop
Overlock Stitched: Super-Strong Seams
Keep your kids safe and put them into gear of the same high quality as what you demand for yourself.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems a dumb design as well. The straps are adjustable to a much larger size, but the vest itself is not (if you want to use the zipper as pictured).
But my son did have fun wearing it on his head for a while.
I find it disappointing that a company like O'Neill can't get their sizes right. Still, it's good quality and he liked it so we'll try a youth size next.
He will grow into it, I'm sure and we will get many more years to come from this jacket. Haven't tried yet, but I would think that it's perfect for waterskiing as well.
stay tuned for updates.