O'Neill Wake Waterski Infant USCG Vest
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- US Coast Guard Approved Type II PFD for babies up to 30 lbs body weight
- Comfortable nylon shell over closed cell PVC marine foam shaped to float baby face-up
- Adjustable safety belts with durable Delrin quick-release buckles and handy grab loop on the head cushion
- Soft and comfortable. Adjustable safety belt between the legs keeps vest secure.
- Durable exterior, nylon panels with PVC backing. Improved ease of entry and Ultraviolet protection.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Days on the lake are a family affair and O’Neill has the little hellians covered. The same attention to fit and quality that we put into our adult vest line goes into this comprehensive youth series. Youth, Child, and Infant vests are available in neoprene and nylon versions. The most trusted name in the water delivers again.
Sometime around 1952, Jack O'Neill opened the first surf shop in a garage across the Great Highway. He shaped a few balsa surfboards and sold accessories like paraffin wax and few vests (glued together from neoprene). When the vests started selling, Jack decided to go into the wetsuit business. His friends laughed. They asked him what he planned to do for business after the handful of surfers in the area had bought one. Jack said he'd cross that bridge when he got to it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last a long while so it's worth it!