- Line Dry
- Excellent 50+ UVPF Sun protection for active kids - no more chasing them down for more sunscreen
- Quality materials, sturdy seams, with simple graphics at a lower price than O'Neill's surf line of products
- 6 ounce poly/spandex stretch fabric
- Sized to fit close to the body to minimize drag in the water - go up a size or two for a looser fit
- For best fabric life, hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle cold. Line dry. Rinse in fresh water immediately after use in chlorinated water to reduce color fading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
World-renowned O'Neill quality at value-driven prices. The Basic Skins offers U.P.F. 50+ Ultraviolet Protection with cleanly designed graphics and minimal seam placement for rash prevention.
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 8.5 x 1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : January 27, 2020
- Manufacturer : O'Neill Wetsuits
- ASIN : B083WQRV14
- Customer Reviews: