|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $225.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Oofoam sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Simple molded flip-flop featuring textured footbed and small cutout at strap
- Absorbs 37% more shock than other materials
- moisture resistant , doesn’t retain smell , durable and machine washable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original soothes and reinvigorates your feet after a workout or just being on your feet, so you'll be ready to do it again tomorrow. With oofoam technology, the patented footbed design absorbs impact, cradles your arches and allows you to move naturally. Your feet will know the difference.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0163IMBZ4
- Item model number: OOriginal Thong
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** Update: I LOVE these shoes but expected them to last longer. They have a little cut out peep hole on the inside and outside along the strap. The holes along the outside are tearing out pretty badly on both shoes ( see pictures) and are about to break apart. They were the most comfy shoes ever but I'm afraid to buy another pair and have them tear up.
These are great if you have plantar fasciitis. I had a foot injury and these were heaven sent.
They are worth the price. I bought a similar type of flip flops by a different brand and returned them. These are much better.
I can't say how they would be for a lot of walking, as I just wear them around the house.
The one thing I didn't like, for my foot shape, is that it is designed for fairly long toes, which don't suit my feet so well. But that's not the shoes' "fault", so I won't dock them for it.