Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 6, 2013
This price is absolutely outrageous for one container. I purchased two deluxe OOTS lunchboxes a year ago from Amazon, including the containers for about 30 dollars each. I also ordered two complete sets of replacement containers for 18 dollars per set, so that we could each have a clean set every day (we pack breakfast and lunch for ourselves in these).

We've lost a few here and there and some have started to warp and look a bit worn so I searched for a replacement set and learned that you can only buy the containers individually at 9 or 10 dollars a pop! That is insane. Replacing the containers at that price would cost more than buying a new lunchbox set (which is also ridiculously expensive now at 40 dollars). Luckily, I found a three pack of the large containers for sale from a vendor for only 3.50 per set of three! Unfortunately I had to pay fifteen dollars in shipping, but it still beats Amazon's price by a mile. I spent 25 dollars on 6 new large containers (including shipping). If I'd purchased from Amazon it would have been 60 dollars! What gives here?? I love my lunchbox, but not that much. When these wear out, I think I'll just get a set of stainless Lunchbot containers.
on December 13, 2009
A friend of mine had an oots, and I was very envious of her containers, but was too cheap to buy the Oots box itself- plus I have lovely lunch bags *by Koko* which I like better than the Oots carrier. So... I bought the large and small interior Oots containers and use them in my lunch bag. I really recommend this. It worked out so well for me I bought several (they were on the buy 4 for the price of 3 sale)- so I think I own 8 little containers and 4 large ones. Now I use them for my kids too. When I pack sushi or bolani or roll up sandwiches I can use the large Oots box, when I don't use a bento. The small box is wonderful for small cut veggies, berries, plum wedges, edamame, crackers, rice, pudding, cereal, granola- just about anything, really. I love that they wash easily, and they are so convenient and fit so nicely together. If you have a child who doesn't want the different foods to touch, the little boxes are a Godsend!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on April 26, 2014
Washing out the existing containers from the Oots! lunchbox is a great idea if you have the time. However, if you are like most of us and lack the time, you need to get extras of these phenomenal containers. They obviously are suited only for the Oots! Lunchbox itself and are very reasonably priced. Truly a great great value!
on January 9, 2012
When I was searching for these I was looking to get a multi-pack of containers for my new OOTS! lunchpail. These cropped up on google as a multi unit and I was so excited to find them at a good price. I checked on some other websites with to try and figure out exactly how many came in these multi-units but couldn't find the information anywhere. I turned to the reviews where someone said that now had 8 small containers and 4 Large containers after participating in the 3 for 4 deal so I assumed I would get one multi-unit for 2 large containers and one multi-unit for 4 small containers. What amazon fails to confirm is that these are not multi-units at all you are paying this price for only one container. I felt so misled by google saying these were multi-units for sale and amazon for not specifying how many containers you would be actually getting. Now I need to order more containers because I was expecting a lot more than I was getting, and at the price of almost 5 dollars a piece! I feel slightly ripped off.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 14, 2011
I needed a small container to keep my smaller earings in and this was the perfect find; it works great and fits in my top dresser drawer; it's perfect for smaller objects...
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.