OP/TECH USA 1502372 Pro Loop Strap (Red)
|Price:||$20.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits most cameras; great for professional cameras, digital SLR Cameras and large binoculars
- Easy to attach with unique connection system for especially tight connection points
- Lightweight 2.5" wide neoprene pad has slight curve to rest lower on the neck and offers a non-slip grip
- Fully adjustable in length: 37" to 44" (94cm - 111,8cm)
- Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 6.3 x 9.06 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.26 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
The PRO LOOP STRAP is rapidly becoming the choice of professional photographers and people who use large cameras with long heavy lenses. It's also ideal for use on portable power packs. The patented weight reduction system makes the PRO LOOP STRAP absolutely essential for prolonged use of a heavy camera or portable power pack. Equipment instantly feels 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable when using a PRO LOOP STRAP . The weight is evenly dispersed while the strap functions as a shock absorber to eliminate neck and shoulder fatigue. The Non Slip Grip adds the finishing touch which enables camera gear to be safely carried slung over the shoulder. You'll definitely feel the difference!
The PRO LOOP STRAP has a unique connection system for especially tight connection points. The strap loops through the connection area to form a slip knot which "falls" away freely from the camera when in use. This easy-to-attach connection system is a great alternative to OP/TECH USA's patented connector. A simple and extremely secure system you can trust!
- Recommended Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Carry Style: Neck, or Shoulder
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: 1/4" Webbing Loop
- Strap Length: fully adjustable from 37" to 43" (94cm - 109.2cm)
- Pad Dimensions: 2.5" by 15" Neoprene (6.35cm - 38.1cm)
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad with Non Slip Grip, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Webbing Width: 3/4"
- Made in the USA
* The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
How to Attach a PRO LOOP STRAP to Your Camera
Top Customer Reviews
I also like that the big strap is detachable. But more importantly I like that the male and female ends on the clips will mate on the camera attachments straps. Other brands miss this trick. This make a small carry handle which is useful and doesn't get in the way when I work on a tripod or if I'm just going to keep the camera in the bag. You can then keep the big strap out of your camera bag when you're not going to use it.
1. To easily disconnect the strap when I am using the camera on a tripod. You do remove the thick padded part but 14" of tthe strap still remain on each side of the camera getting in the way.These two pieces do snap together for a handle to hold the camera by.Removed, the pad does not easily compact and is another thing to take up space in my camera bag aswell as keep track of in the field. I found it on the ground already and almost left it behind.
2. For padding the camera weight on my neck. The thick pad is a bit wide, stiff, and i notice how it digs in to my neck in a different way then the orignial non padded strap. I'm a women and the width might be better for a man's neck. It is still new and may brake in to a custumize shape to fit my neck.
3. The wine color didn't seem to match what I was on the page. I thought it would be more blueish purple than redish purple. The hue is a little muted but does add a little color to my gear.
The difference between the OP/TECH Super Classic Strap Pro Loop, and the OP/TECH USA 1001062 Super Classic Strap-Uni Loop for cameras and binoculars is very straightforward once you buy both, as I did: the Pro loop has two connectors right at the sides of the neoprene shoulder (or neck, depending on what you call it) pad, and the Uni Loop does not. This is presumably so a Pro can use the former strap to remove the neo shoulder strap to use with other OP/Tech accessories.
The threading loops that go into the camera/binocular strap metal arches, and the clips near those threading loops, and the adjustable side black nylon straps, and even the neoprene shoulder pad, are identical in these two models.
So, one must decide if they want to pay five dollars more (price may vary with time) for the two uppermost plastic buckles--the ones at each of of the neoprene shoulder pad--or if they will never use them or need them. I'm in the latter group.
Note: the Super Pro Loop Strap model features everything the same as the Pro Loop, but has a wider neoprene shoulder pad that is cut in a slight arc, or curve, to go around the neck profile. Also, the Super Pro Loop Strap model comes in colors for the neoprene (but, as any camera maven knows, only black will not show dirt). For me, it's unnecessary to have such a wide pad, even when I am carrying, say, my 4 pound 4 ounce 15x56mm binoculars; I prefer the thinner and non-curved shoulder pad of the Classic versions. Your preferences may vary. I found these straps very confusing, even when watching thye Op Tech official videos, until I bought one of each for myself. Hope you can buy the one that would serve you best. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable strap! Help to distribute the weight better then the strap that comes with your camera. The actual fabric is much more comfortable too. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Bradley
This is a great, comfortable camera strap. I have one for each of my three DSLR's. The only reason I do not rate this five stars is because you must order this with standard size... Read morePublished 12 days ago by jimbo
It is a very good and comfortable strap. Far better than the original Nikon strap. A bit pricey. Do not know the reason of having the quick dis connect connectors?Published 1 month ago by urodoc45
I've used Op/Tech USA straps for probably 12-13 years and I have always loved them. I haven't bought one in quite a while, but when I got a new camera I didn't hesitate to buy... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
High quality pro strap for pro photographers. Takes the weight off all that L glass, and pro bodies.Published 2 months ago by thunderpixel
Awesome Straps, I now have these on all 3 of my Nikon Bodies, Great price, amazing reputation, the fit is great. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Davew