Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 2, 2016
I bought one of these straps in wine for my Panasonic LUMIX ZS50 camera a year ago. I loved it, so I bought another in royal blue for my Olympus Tough TG-4. They work great to keep my cameras secure. They feel good against my neck. I am happy with my purchases. On the photo, you can see the other Op Tech Products that I bought and really like. Op Tech Battery Holsters https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005E8MVDC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and Op Tech Digital D Mini Pouch https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023EXKO4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
review image
on June 4, 2014
I am surprised at some of the comments on this strap. The description states that it is for binoculars and SMALL cameras. The company makes a complete line of straps and if you need a strap to use it with a larger camera/lens combo, it is easy to find one. Just search for "Op/Tech" and select the one that matches your needs. Another option is to go to the companies web page 'opteckusa.com". Complete information on their products is available there also.

In my case, I am using the strap with an Olympus XZ-2 and it is a good match for a camera of that size.

The quick disconnect appear to be sturdy enough for that weight camera. The disconnects are the reason I picked this strap. I like to be able to remove the strap when I am shooting, something I could not do with strap that Olympus supplied with the camera.

I have used their products for years and have never had one accidentally disconnect on me. I find their quality and construction to be first rate.
on December 24, 2016
Much much smaller than expected! If I had known how short the length was, I would have ordered the extensions at the same time. I have an average size man. To attach a camera to the strap and try to place it around my neck is impossible. I have ordered the extensions. Once I get the extensions and set them up with the strap, the strap should be useful. I was looking forward to having it before Christmas.
on June 20, 2014
I'm going to go with the four star people because I like this trap. I own a medium size camera that doesn't fix into any clothes pockets and needed something to hold the camera while walking around. Yep, got a case which also carries accessories, but that stays in the car or house if possible. Most camera straps I looked at seem bigger than my camera...wanted a smaller size to fit with the look. This worked perfectly and it's easily detached from the camera if need be. I like the way the strap stretches and seems to act like a shock absorber for the camera as you walk. I'm a 5'7" guy and the camera hangs down to right above my belly button at it's longest length, which is perfect for me, but girls might need a longer strap. I did stress test it before putting my camera on it (hung my suite from the closet off the eye hooks) and it didn't break after bouncing it a few times...(better safe then sorry). Bottom line, I have no complaints to say, I'm happy because it works and didn't cost me a fortune....
on December 30, 2014
the loops are great for micro 4/3 cameras. does not bind and provides a secure connection. the neck strap is made of a foam material that has a layer of rough and "scratchy" cloth on both sides. it is thin and does not provide adequate support when on your neck (i.e., it digs into your neck and the scratchy material causes discomfort. is it worth ~$12 ... yes, but it will leave you wishing for better.
on January 25, 2013
If you are looking for something to handle your full size binos, eg 8x42 or full size SLR camera, you are going to want to look elsewhere. However if, like me, you are looking for a comfortable strap to use on a small pair of binos (10x25) or a small point-and-shoot camera, this is ideal. The first strap I ordered would not even fit into the tiny holes on my binos, but this strap did with no problem. The strap itself is of well-cushioned material with alot of "give" so it does not irritate while use for an extended time - and the quick detach function is handy as well. Well pleased with this purchase.
on June 15, 2016
Bought this for use with my Panasonic ZS100, which is a bit too large to carry comfortably in my pants pocket. This is light weight but strong, and long enough to allow me to carry the camera on my hip (i.e., loop over my neck but with one arm through the loop).
on November 13, 2016
This is a well-made strap for small, light cameras. I purchased it for my Fuji X100S rangefinder, which makes really great images. I like that the strap has disconnects so a camera can be mounted in a tripod easily. But despite stretching every bit of material, it comes up a bit short for me. I like my cameras to fall to about belt/pocket level. The Fuji rides a few inches above. I also find the thin neoprene makes the camera a little bouncy just in normal walking.
on June 17, 2017
Way too short. Apparently, I received a defected strap. My strap, fully extended is 30". I'm only 5'7" and this is ridiculously short. Especially if you have any sort of cleavage. It just rests on them. Not exactly flattering.
on February 29, 2016
I purchased this OP/TECH strap to use with a Fujifil X-30 camera. I use larger OP/TECH straps with my Nikon DSLRs and like them. This smaller strap works well with the smaller mirror-less Fiji and I like the fact that the strap is quickly detachable. The main part of the strap is a slightly stretchy, spongy material that is comfortable around the neck. As these straps are inexpensive I am thinking of getting an additional color to swap out periodically with my current black one.