BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2017
Bought two of these guys to go with the binoc's I purchased for a 12 day land & sea cruise to Alaska. There were easy to attach to the binoculars and with the padded area, very comfortable to wear the whole day. I picked the red to "stand-out" so I wouldn't forge to pick them up, like when leaving the restrurant, or the "head". Good price, came on time.....all that good stuff.
on August 28, 2017
I can see these being good for a very heavy item but with the binoculars they were recommended for they are overkill. The strap is to wide and a bit uncomfortable. Quality of the product is good.
on September 17, 2015
This is a quality strap and would probably be comfortable with one of the newer compact cameras. I used it for my binoculars and it felt kind of rough on my neck. In fairness, my binoculars are pretty big and heavy. Nevertheless, I had to pad the strap with batting and fabric to be able to use it for more than 15 or 20 minutes. I got it for a 7-hour whale watching trip. There's no way I could use it for that length of time. If you're not bothered by weight, it's a very good strap.
on April 7, 2013
Almost all new DSLRs, Mirrorless, and High-End Point & Shoots come with a strap. Those straps are fine, but I prefer not to walk around town with the manufacturer's logo emblazoned on my neck. As a result, whenever I get a new camera, I like to leave the included strap in its packaging and buy a 3rd party strap like this one. This OP/TECH strap comes in a no-frills re-sealable plastic sleeve. I was able to install the strap on my camera's lugs with ease, and adjust everything to my preferred settings.

I will say that this strap is a bit short, but that's not a problem for me as I use a small Micro 4/3 camera and I prefer to have the camera close to my body as to avoid bumps while I'm walking through crowds. At the same time, the strap is long enough for me to double around my wrist while shooting so that I have some stabilization and do not drop the camera. The neck part of the strap is a nice, cushy black foam. My camera body and lens weigh almost nothing, but I'm certain that this would be comfortable for someone using a larger camera/lens combo. The build seems durable, but I can not speak o how it will hold up long term as I have only owned it for a short time. Extra points for being affordable. I've seen straps that do the same thing but cost much more.

tl;dr- Cheap and it does the job. Doesn't strain the neck. Recommended.
on July 19, 2017
I have to say the first time I put this strop on I could not believe how comfortable it was..its very soft cushion. No longer are my binoculars pulling on my neck...This is a great buy
on April 7, 2017
This is a nice sturdy & comfortable strap I can use in the field with my cameras or binoculars. I love OP/TECH products!
on October 11, 2017
I found this just as itchy and uncomfortable as my original strap. Darn. Okay quality---but not super comfy in any way.
on September 21, 2017
Bought this for the replacement strap for a Celestron 25x70 astronomical, heavy, binoculars and works perfect. Takes the strain off in times you do not have the binoculars mounted on a tripod. Well made.
on January 15, 2014
I've purchased 2 of these straps now, one for a Canon Powershot SX40 HS and another for a Canon Powershot SX50 HS. It's hands-down much better than the straps that each of the cameras came with, which tended to irritate the back of my neck. I can wear this around my neck all day with no irritation. It's a good, quality product, and very comfortable. The strap length is good, though could be a tad longer, but it's not too short by any means. I have no difficulty sliding my arm through it to wear it across my chest when I want my camera to be hanging off to the side, though I do wish it were a little longer so I could take photos while keeping the strap slung across my body. Because of its length, I do need to slide my arm out of it so that it's hanging just off my neck for picture taking. But overall, I'm very happy with it.
on July 28, 2015
I bought this for a new Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS-50. I like neck straps and the ZS-50 has a strap lug on both sides. The OP/TECH web site has a product finder and showed the E-Z Comfort strap would fit the ZS-50. The strap width is 3/8" while the camera lug width is 1/2". I contacted OP/TECH and they verified their web site has not been updated for some smaller cameras and would be updating the site. I'll need to find a strap that uses the small loops with a quick-release clip. The good news is it's a very nice strap and would deserve 5 stars if I could have used it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.