Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 10, 2016
I have this and another (much larger) OP/TECH strap. I really like this one for my 5D + 24-70mm f/2.8 and on my 7D mk II + 18-135 IS. I thought I'd want the bigger one when using the f/2.8 glass: Nope. Don't need it. This "little" strap does great even with some real weight on it.

I think I'll only break out that big one if I'm shooting the 70-200 f/2.8 on a body with a grip. But, if I did that, I'd be on a monopod. Hmm... I'm not sure there's a reason for me to ever use the bigger strap!
2 helpful votes
on May 16, 2017
Bought two of these guys to go with the binoc's I purchased for a 12 day land & sea cruise to Alaska. There were easy to attach to the binoculars and with the padded area, very comfortable to wear the whole day. I picked the red to "stand-out" so I wouldn't forge to pick them up, like when leaving the restrurant, or the "head". Good price, came on time.....all that good stuff.
0Comment|Report abuse
Excellent, reasonably priced neck strap that can be used with many cameras, binoculars, etc. It is one of the last ones out there in this price range. I bought two to use with my binoculars. Highly recommended!
on November 19, 2017
I got this strap for wearing convention badges, so I could be more comfortable. It had the opposite effect; the edge of the foam is not finished at all, just rough-cut, and it's hard and abrasive.
on August 28, 2017
I can see these being good for a very heavy item but with the binoculars they were recommended for they are overkill. The strap is to wide and a bit uncomfortable. Quality of the product is good.
on September 17, 2015
This is a quality strap and would probably be comfortable with one of the newer compact cameras. I used it for my binoculars and it felt kind of rough on my neck. In fairness, my binoculars are pretty big and heavy. Nevertheless, I had to pad the strap with batting and fabric to be able to use it for more than 15 or 20 minutes. I got it for a 7-hour whale watching trip. There's no way I could use it for that length of time. If you're not bothered by weight, it's a very good strap.
2 helpful votes
on April 7, 2013
Almost all new DSLRs, Mirrorless, and High-End Point & Shoots come with a strap. Those straps are fine, but I prefer not to walk around town with the manufacturer's logo emblazoned on my neck. As a result, whenever I get a new camera, I like to leave the included strap in its packaging and buy a 3rd party strap like this one. This OP/TECH strap comes in a no-frills re-sealable plastic sleeve. I was able to install the strap on my camera's lugs with ease, and adjust everything to my preferred settings.

I will say that this strap is a bit short, but that's not a problem for me as I use a small Micro 4/3 camera and I prefer to have the camera close to my body as to avoid bumps while I'm walking through crowds. At the same time, the strap is long enough for me to double around my wrist while shooting so that I have some stabilization and do not drop the camera. The neck part of the strap is a nice, cushy black foam. My camera body and lens weigh almost nothing, but I'm certain that this would be comfortable for someone using a larger camera/lens combo. The build seems durable, but I can not speak o how it will hold up long term as I have only owned it for a short time. Extra points for being affordable. I've seen straps that do the same thing but cost much more.

tl;dr- Cheap and it does the job. Doesn't strain the neck. Recommended.
on July 19, 2017
I have to say the first time I put this strop on I could not believe how comfortable it was..its very soft cushion. No longer are my binoculars pulling on my neck...This is a great buy
on April 7, 2017
This is a nice sturdy & comfortable strap I can use in the field with my cameras or binoculars. I love OP/TECH products!
on October 11, 2017
I found this just as itchy and uncomfortable as my original strap. Darn. Okay quality---but not super comfy in any way.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.