Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OP/TECH USA 8401124 Soft Pouch Zippeez - Medium (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change

on March 10, 2016
Somewhat nicely constructed of reasonably good materials. But the OPTECH website incorrectly specifies this case for the Nikon Coolpix S7000. That camera can only be fit into this case by force and stretching. NOT acceptable. In addition, the case is designed for belt carry, and the zipper setup is awkwardly designed to place the camera access point close to the user's belt, with difficult access, rather than allowing easier outside or top access. Returned, and no interest in exploring other size OPTECH neoprene cases. They do make good camera straps, however.
on October 9, 2012
Great fit for the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7, I didn't buy from Amazon because I bought from the Camera shop where I tried out about a dozen small camera bags, and found this to be the smallest bag that comfortably fits the LX7.
on March 29, 2016
I ordered this for a Canon PowerShot N2. I went to web site and it it clearly states that I should order the small size. It doesn't fit. I am attaching a photo of the web site as verification. While the $13.95 isn't a huge loss, it isn't work the cost to send it back. I noticed another person mentioned they had done the same process and their's didn't fit either. Op/Tech needs to fix their recommendations.
review image
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2016
This bag is made in China, not the USA! But is just the right size for most point and shoots AND the charger. Zippers seem to be decent quality. One star ding for false advertising and thin,nylon material that I feel will not hold up over years of use.
on August 6, 2016
Perfect if you want to carry a small camera attached to a belt - always there when you need it and out of the way the rest of the time. I used it every day for a two week trip and was very pleased. Came with a shoulder strap too, although I did not use it. The medium was the perfect size for my Sony RX100 IV, with the camera in the main compartment and spare batteries in the side compartment. No extra bulk to get in the way.
on January 14, 2014
I have this case in red, purchased a couple of years ago from Adorama. Fits my Canon G12 perfectly. It's quick-draw with it's top-loading dual-zip opening, and the external zippered pocket holds a couple of extra batteries and other essentials. In China, during the six months I taught there, the OP/TECH served as a handy cross-body pouch that held not only my camera and batteries but also my debit card, six hundred yuan or so, and even my passport.

And even though the zippers are on top, it's fairly water resistant, which I appreciated more than once.

You can throw it in the wash, and it comes out looking brand new.

I'm super picky about cases, wallets and purses, but I have zero complaints about this item. A top-notch product!
on May 19, 2008
I bought this case about 3 years ago. I wanted something small and sleek to tote my digital camera around in. I didn't like any of the cases that my local retailers carried, so I turned to the internet. This case was perfect! It's just the right size. It has a front pocket for SD cards, batteries, etc.

When I first received it, I thought it was going to be too small for my square-ish camera. Thankfully, the neoprene is easily stretchable and it accommodated my camera just fine. I just bought another camera, which is slightly larger than my old one and it has stretched over this one as well.

I leave the hand strap of my camera dangling out of the case and then put it through the hole on the zipper mechanism. This works great because I can easily carry the camera and when I take a picture, I loop the cord around my hand and the case hangs from it. I don't have to find a place to put the case down while I take pictures.

My only complaint about this product is the velcro belt-loop on the back of the pouch. It takes up space and makes the pouch bulkier than it has to be. I suppose I would not complain about it if I actually used it, but I have no need to.

Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend it.
on September 11, 2014
By looking at the photo of it you might not think much of it. However, it is a very well designed case holding more inside than larger cases (which I have bought) and with just as much protection for the camera.
on January 26, 2015
This pouch is awesome! It holds things like a phone, batteries, a small camera, etc. Also has a way to attach to a strap. I will buy another.
on March 10, 2014
I tried the medium size but it was to tight a fit with the lenses cap. The large is a nice size and has room for a few filters or batteries.