BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2015
If you've already got an Op/Tech Pro Loop Strap with the Swivel Connector, and you're a Nikon D750 owner, you're going to want these Utility Loop Connectors. The Op/Tech hooks don't fit into the D750's clips, but these Utility connectors are the perfect solution for that problem. They're incredibly inexpensive, and at the same time extremely durable. The material and stitching is all top notch, and I have zero concerns over this connector keeping my D750 safe and secure.
on December 24, 2014
I Bought these so I could take the non stock neck strap off when using the camera on a tripod. Nice and Handy.
They are pretty hard to get through the strap loops on the camera, Had to use a paper clip hook and pull them through
But once on, their, there to stay. They work great and made to hold all the weight..
My neck strap is a non stock strap, (not the standard strap that comes with the camera) but it has clips on each end to take off the loop connector. Works just great for me. I am glad I found these loop connectors here, just what I needed. Makes the camera much more versatile.
on August 11, 2017
These are solid and strong, and I expect they will last me a long time. They were rather hard to push through the eyelets of my binoculars, but since I'm never going to have to remove them, that doesn't matter so much to me.
on September 1, 2011
Once I got these on the camera, they lie perfectly flat. They are very sturdy. My fears for the old strap were that it would fray and break. No fears with these straps.

So I did have some trouble getting these on the camera. First, you have to get the loop to go through the camera's slot. Easier on one side than the other, but essentially, just fold the loop and push and push and push. OK, on the second side, I used dental floss to help it along. Monofilament line would work too. At the end, I just yanked as hard as I could. The strap came through.

After the strap is through the slot, the next challenge is to get it to lie flat. Since I pulled it through as a folded strap, one side is flipped from where it needs to be. To get the leverage I needed, I mounted the camera on a tripod and used pliers on the strap. Tough going, but the result is totally worth it.

There are two ways to thread the strap through the camera slots. Bottom-up and Top-down. I chose top down so that the final result would be flat against the camera body. In this case, top-down means that when the strap is approaching the camera (before going through the slot) it is above the camera. The loop is pulled through the slot from top to bottom. Then, the rubber part of the strap is run through the loop (which is now below the slot) and everything is cinched up.

As a final note, this is almost the most perfect way of attaching a strap to the camera. This works with my BlackRapid strap, but it also works with my Op/Tech straps. When no strap is desired, the short little adapters stay mostly out of the way.
on August 2, 2017
They do exactly what they were designed to do, the rings could be slightly larger to accommodate most plastic sized quick clips that come on harnesses and such for binos.
on June 7, 2017
I got a new leather camera strap with quick latches and these added just what I needed to complete my straps. Works great, not too long. Very strong and looks good.
on March 22, 2017
I used these on my Bino's to attach to a harness, very well made, seems they will last forever!! Nice product, get a couple of them, you'll find more uses for them.
on April 3, 2017
Just what I needed to be able to use an older/vintage 2" camera strap on my film camera. A simple product which does exactly what it should. Order one today.
on March 20, 2017
Perfect. These are what you need to easily remove your camera or binocular straps and later reinstall them.
on September 14, 2017
very nice high quality loops, work great on binoculars and have many other uses. Made in Montana.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.