OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Dual SIM 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage 6.6-Inch (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Jet Black) - International Version
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) ] and/or SIM CARD 2 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
- 6.6 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 256GB Storage, 8GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD Card slot (uses shared SIM slot), Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6, Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm), Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485), Adreno 640
- Primaery Triple Camera : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS, Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS, 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), Front Camera : Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OPPO RENO 10X ZOOM. Reno 10x Zoom is about seeing the world from completely new perspectives. The technology behind Reno elevates photography and mobile entertainment to all-new heights. Let Reno 10x Zoom further your vision.
Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) ] and/or SIM CARD 2 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
Top reviews from other countries
* Beautifully crafted handset. All glass design
* Bright crisp notchless AMOLED display (with good auto brightness)
* Pre-fitted with screen protector
* Quality bumper case and headphones included
* Dual SIM facility integrated well into system software
* Large battery capacity
* Fast in screen finger print scanner
* Very good front facing and rear cameras
* Glitchy ColorOS software
* "Kill all running app" swipe does not always work: You are sometimes required to kill individual apps one at a time
* Even in good signal / strong wi-fi coverage, the handset will lose connection for seconds, resulting in stuttered whatsapp and text messaging. Not smooth at all
* Apps crash or don't run properly: I had constant freezing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, AMEX and MBNA apps - with other apps not working at all when touched. Constant restarts were required
Ultimately despite all the good things going for this handset, I had to return it, as it was not fit for purpose and it would have been annoying to live with the glitchy software on a daily basis, waiting for a possible software update that may or may not fix the issues. Physically this phone is a work of art, it is well balanced, sturdy and just feels so nice in the hand. Such a shame it's let down by what can only be described as faulty software. I would also recommend Oneplus users do not switch to an Oppo. The gulf in speed and slickness between ColorOS and Oxygen OS is HUGE. Those of you porting over from a Oneplus 3T or later will notice the difference in speed immediately. Whilst ColorOS is not slow compared to other Android systems, it doesn't compare to Oneplus' Oxygen - and you will feel the pain. For me, coming from a Oneplus 5T, I will await the next Oneplus release. Disappointing experience overall.
Where do I start, I've had it a week now and it's an absolutely amazing phone.
Starting with the build quality, you wont find anything better and it is up there with the best built phones. 10/10. It has a very nice weight to it, perhaps a little heavier than the norm, but this coupled with the sleek metal and glass makes it feel as premium a phone as you can get. I remember picking up a Galaxy S9 I think it was, and it felt like a toy, light as a feather and felt cheap.
The Oppo's features are implemented superbly. The fingerprint sensor is lightning quick, instant. The front shark fin camera is very cool and if your not a fan of the notch or whole punch or pill look, this is as good an alternative implementation as your gonna get. Really nice to be able to assign the pop up camera to app unlock too, for added security on PayPal, online banking etc.
The rear camera setup is fantastic too, starting with the stylish and sleek flush build, just makes the phone look infinitely more stylish than the ugly camera bumps you see on the S10 and iPhone and most others nowadays.
Speaking of the camera, its superb. 4k video recording looks great, the 10x zoom is awesome and the 60x digital zoom, while perhaps not a practical regular feature you would use to take many pictures due to the obvious quality degradation, it's still a very cool feature to have.
Having used an 11pro and S20 I can say that 100% there cameras are better. But we are talking about 5% better, and certainly not enough to warrant paying £1,100 as opposed to the Reno's £429 price tag. Pictures I've taken are excellent and camera functionality with the 10x zoom and wide angle shot is great.
Battery life seems the best I've seen so far, and I'm getting 48 hours out of medium use. Heavy use will get you well thru the day.
The Vooc charging blew me away, full charged from 1% to 100% in about 40 mins.
The software I found to be as expected and not sure why the few complaints. Its stock Android really with a bit of an Oppo overlay with the ColorOS. I've found lots of useful features also.
Lastly, the creme de la creme, the speakers. This thing is so loud you would think it's a TV playing. Amazing bass, stereo speakers (almost, it's probably 70% from the main speaker and 30% from the earpiece speaker). Overall though best sound I've ever heard on a phone.
All in all this phone is amazing, and from someone who has tried them all, iphone, galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Xiaomi, Vivo, this is my latest handset and I doubt I'll be changing phones for a good couple of years.
Absolutely outstanding value for money.
Build quality, speakers, battery life, rear styling with unique flush camera setup and clean front with the pop up, lightning fingerprint sensor.
You don't need anything more in a phone.
This phone is way better than the price suggests. Never heard of oppo before I read the Which magazine review. Well pleased so far. And yes I'm a genuine buyer and not rating for any one else.