OPPO Reno2 Dual-SIM CPH1907 256GB (GSM Only | No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone - International Version (Luminous Black)
|Display Size||6.5 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Item Weight||189 Grams|
About this item
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with CERTAIN GSM Networks ONLY. For exact 2G GSM, 3G and 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR and T-Mobile.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 850(B19) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) ] and SIM CARD 2 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
- 6.5 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2400 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 256GB Storage, 8GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD Card slot (uses shared SIM slot), Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1, Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm), Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618
- Primary Quad Camera : 48 MP, f/1.7, 13MP, f/2.4, 8 MP, f/2.2, 2 MP B/W | Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama | Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS); video rec. only with main camera | Front Camera : Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm| LED flash, HDR | Video 1080p@30fps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OPPO RENO2 - Quad Camera, Zoom into Imagination
For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with CERTAIN GSM Networks ONLY. For exact 2G GSM, 3G and 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR and T-Mobile.
Top reviews from other countries
- Large 6.5" Samsung AMOLED display at 1080x2400
- A bright screen which reaches a max of 800 nits
- 256GB onboard storage with 8GB RAM + room for a MicroSD Card up to 256GB
- Powerful, yet efficient midrange Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- A 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4000Mah battery with 20W VOOC quick charge via USB type C
- Android 9 with plans for an upgrade to Android 10
- 5x hybrid zoom and 20x digital zoom camera
- Shark fin designed front camera with a lifespan of 200,000 uses (Opening 60 times a day would last 9 years)
- Comes with a case and a decent pair of earphones with build in-line mic
- Films at 4K at 30FPS or 1080p at 30/ 60 FPS
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and back protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth 5.0 to support wireless devices
- ColorOS can be hard to navigate within the settings menu
- No 5G support, not that this is important with a lack of coverage
- No native dark mode, but it is expected with Android 10 and ColorOS 7
- No stereo speakers, just a single down-firing speaker
- Display is 60Hz
The phone is running smoothly without stuttering with opening apps despite not being the latest flagship CPU. It will run all games without issue with the Snapdragon 730G and 8GB RAM. The device quickly unlocks to the desktop via passcode, in-display fingerprint sensor, or face recognition via the Shark Fin front-facing camera. The AMOLED display is very bright with vibrant colours and can be seen perfectly in bright and sunny conditions. I do not remember how much memory was available taking into account of the space used by Android, but it should be about 230GB - 244GB at least for you to use for games, apps, TV shows, films, audiobooks, and photos. I am a heavy user of a phone, and on a single charge, the 4000Mah battery has lasted more than a single day, in fact, at the time of this review, the battery was last charged 1 day, 2 hours and 37 minutes prior, and still has 43% remaining, which the phone predicts to be another 13 hours and 55 minutes before needing another charge. The setup of the phone is very simple and if you have had Android before then you know the procedure. It will ask for a Google account, and if you have previous Android phones, it will ask if you want all your apps downloaded automatically. It is an effortless process, and even so, if you are a new Android user, it will explain how to setup the device. On a final note, you will likely experience a few apps crashing upon the first use on your new device. This is normal and should not happen again if the app is stable.
I can honestly say I am very surprised with the overall experience.
Design is beautiful, very well made and comes with a proper screen protector installed and quite a nice case in the box.
Performance is very good, normal use it is very nippy with no lag. Gaming seems fine, Asphalt 9 is very fluid and Fortnite runs smoothly on medium.
Cameras are also very good, certainly better than what I was expecting.
With 256gb of storage it's great when compared to most other phones
As an enthusiastic smartphone owner I can highly recommend the Reno 2 and if I didn't have my Mate 20 Pro coming back I'd happily stick with this.
I came into this device from two previous Huawei phones, hence my expectations of battery life will always be high and this device seemed quite average in this regard to me. A 10-12 hour day with a lot of continuous gos tracking over 4G, frequent use of the cameras for phots as well as videos and some social media was enough to drop the battery to lower 20% from 100% (I may sound harsh but my 2 year old Mate 10 lite would still be at 30-35% with such usage). My battery life was worse initially, but once I identified the culprit running in the background (Google and some of it's pesky services), I could limit it's background network usage and the battery life became much, much better.
I would recommend this device to anyone who is an avid consumer of media, likes having a snapy device even during multitasking, wants to take great photos in daylight and some photography during the night. I got this device on a crazy deal at £269 as at that price range, nothing even comes close to the wholesome package that this device possesses!