|Item Weight||51 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 21 x 50 inches|
|Item model number||Master-Black|
|Assembled Seat Height||20 inches|
OPSEAT Master Series PC Gaming Chair Racing Seat Computer Gaming Desk Chair (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- COMFORT: High back ergonomic design with removable lumbar support and headrest.
- QUALITY: Metal frame construction with durable and soft synthetic leather featuring ample padding.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Adjustable seat height and arm rest position with a fully reclining back.
- STRENGTH: Master series black gaming chair supports up to 300 lbs.
- GUARANTEED: 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
OPSEAT Master Series PC Gaming Chair Racing Seat Computer Gaming Desk Chair (Black)
The OPSEAT Master Series professional computer gaming chairs are designed to provide the highest level of comfort and performance with style.
OPSEAT was founded to manufacture high performance gaming chairs. We offer an unrivaled level of comfort, quality and affordability. This ergonomically designed high back office chair has many features that will allow you to customize how it fits your body and position, making it the perfect match for anyone. The Master Series black pc gaming chair is built on a metal frame and covered with durable synthetic leather. Dominate the competition with our black computer gaming chair.
Ergonomic & Comfortable Design
Sit with your body comfortably supported by the high back racing seat design with contoured wings. Adjustable and removable lumbar and neck pillows provide support exactly where you need it.
- Adjustable back angle down to 135 degrees.
- Raise or lower your seat with a Class IV gas lift.
- Adjustable lumbar support for extended comfort.
- Removable head rest supports your neck.
- High back winged racing chair design.
- Quality synthetic leather is soft and durable.
- Customizeable padded arm rests match your preferred height.
Quality Construction and Materials
Feel the soft and durable PU leather with high end stitching seen in luxury cars. Experience the carefully molded ergonomic design and it’s generously padded solid metal frame set atop a sturdy 5 star base.
- Strong metal frame and base.
- Racing seat grade synthetic PU leather.
- Comfortable high density foam padding.
- Nylon dual wheel casters are safe on hard surfaces.
- Supports up to 300 pounds.
- Trusted by professional eSports teams and players.
Lean back in the chair to provide up to 20 degree of tilt for the seat base with adjustable resistance. You can also use the handle on the right side of the chair to set the angle of the seat back up to 135 degrees and lock it to match your posture.
Play Like The Pros
We are the preferred seat of professional esports teams, famous online personalities, and live streamers. A portion of our revenue every month is allocated to promoting and sponsoring teams and organizations who then entertain millions world wide. Help us help gamers like you keep gaming and grow into the celebrity athletes of our future.
Advanced CustomizationRaise or lower your seat base to your perfect height with the Class IV pneumatic gas lift. Adjust your arm rests to match your desk height. Leverage 360 degrees of freedom with the dual wheel nylon casters.
Compare with similar items
OPSEAT Master Series 2018 PC Gaming Chair Racing Seat Computer Gaming Desk Office Chair - Black
Tesoro Zone Balance Gaming Chair TS-F710 (RD)
Ewin Gaming Chair With Adjustable Armrest And Backrest High-back Ergonomic Computer Chair , Leather Swivel Executive Office Chair
DXRacer Formula Series DOH/FD101/NR Newedge Edition Office Chair Gaming Chair Ergonomic Computer Chair eSports Desk Chair Executive Chair Furniture With Pillows (Black/Red)
|Shipping||—||$19.33||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||OPSEAT||Tesoro Technology||PTsky||Newedge US|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 25 x 50 in||30 x 30 x 53 in||31 x 13 x 29 in||22.04 x 22.04 x 50.07 in||21 x 27 x 50 in|
|Item Weight||51 lbs||53 lbs||44 lbs||46.2 lbs||49 lbs|
|Material Type||Synthetic||Synthetic||PU Leather||PU, Metal||Mesh and PU|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
purchased the black and white version, which looks killer.
I'm an active gamer, sometimes spending entire days behind the screen and this chair keeps me comfortable from morning till ...well...morning day after.
I'm 6ft 2in, so it's suitable for taller customers as well.
EDIT: Well half a year later and unfortunately the back rest collapsed. Not even 5 min after a support ticket a representative followed up with me and started the RMA process. They offered me a full refund or a new chair. They were very apologetic and the entire process was painless. I think I just got unlucky with the welds in this area, the chair is very well made. I will not alter my rating, definately considering the quick and painless solutions the company offered me.
Thanks OPSEAT I will definitely come back in the future.
There are several areas where the stitching is wavy or has inconsistent widths between the borders of the seams.
There was also a small puncture mark in one of the seat bolsters.
That being said, this chair is 90% of what a DX Racer is. The foam inside is just as comfortable to sit on. It came with two pillow like a DX does, and the wheels and gas shock both work smoothly.
If you're on a budget, I would highly recommend this chair. The cosmetic flaws are just that. Nobody is looking at this like it's a work of art, so the important thing is, it works exactly as it should.
This chair is too expensive to be considered "budget", while also being too inexpensive to be considered "mid-range" in my opinion. $200 is not pocket change for me. But I would wager that this chair (assuming durability lasts) performs as well if not better than many of the $300-400 chairs.
This is my first racing-style chair, and it feels like a friggen throne. You will not "sink in" to the chair. You won't feel like you're in a recliner. But it is VERY ergonomic and supportive. It is plenty comfortable: The support is the most noticeable thing, but its also quite snug. You sit in it, wiggle for a second or two, and feel like you're cemented (in a good way).
Could be softer, but its ergonomic/flexible enough to be comfortable. Armrests have barely any padding, but do have a divot which makes it unnecessary. I'm 6'1 and am in the 180-190lb range. The chair NEARLY feels tailored to my body/height. I'd imagine anyone from the 5'6-6'6 range would find it pretty decent, and anyone from 5'9-6'4 would be very pleased.
I bought it because I was looking for a chair for less than $250 that provided more lumbar support, and was something I could sit in for hours at a time without making my back/neck hurt. Completely satisfied what I was looking for.
- Seems quite sturdy
- Can tilt ALLLL the way back, but there's no reason to go beyond 115-ish degrees. (No legrest). Good for reading, bad for napping unless you use something else as a legrest.
- WAY cheaper than other comparable racing options w/ lumbar support (such as DXRacer)
- Far more comfortable than standard office chairs in the $80-150 range.
- Makes it quite difficult to have bad posture
- Probably one of the best chairs (if not the best) at this price range, assuming its quality doesn't diminish too quickly.
- Height and tilt adjustments stay right in place.
- Support pillows are plenty large and supportive.
- Assembly isn't as easy as I was hoping, but still easy enough
- VERY EASY TO TILT/FALL ON TILE FLOORS/UNEVEN SURFACES. Center of gravity is a small issue, which probably won't affect anyone on carpet/even/hard surfaces. (This is less of a "con" and more of a "be careful".) Most people probably will use this on carpet: You'll be fine. Hardwood and even tile floors will be fine. My tile floor has pretty huge divots, and I almost fell forward.
- The lumbar support tends to rise up a bit. This is probably dependent on height. Its almost perfect for me at 6'1 (I push it down just a bit), but shorter people might have to constantly push it down. (Its not bad enough to justify not buying purely for this reason)
- The controls for height and tilt are somewhat stiff, but manageable. (I'm no engineer, but its worth it if the trade is a hydraulic that doesn't have the "sinking" issue.)
- Height adjustment could probably go higher. It barely gets me high enough to be the optimal height for my table, but again, its worth it to avoid the "sinking" issue.
- If you are taller than 5'10 and are a fairly large person (250+lbs), this chair may feel too constrictive. If you are moderately overweight (or smaller), it'll probably feel fine. (These are just my guesses, I'm no expert.)
Just my opinion, but this chair probably exceeds its cost (given that chairs are expensive). I would have been willing to pay around $260 USD for this. For $199 it feels like a steal. For the "Big and tall" folks, you will not be wanting a budget chair... but this chair is GREAT if you are an average sized person.
very comfortable. one thing that attracted me to this chair over others was the weight capacity, im 225lbs - 230lbs, so the others were pretty much at that limit, this ones rated for over 300lbs so its perfect!
the lumbar support is good, although i removed it. not sure if thats meant more for people with very bad posture. i naturally sit all the way back, so just was a little off with the lumbar pillow. this seems to be a common issue with all seats that include lumbar pillows though so nothing really against this model.
love the neck pillow though! practically fell asleep on the chair!
All of the items were packaged very well and all of the pieces were in great condition when I received them. Assembly wasn't too bad though getting the alignment just right for top half and the bottom half could be frustrating with out a second person helping out. I also found doing one side first(loosely) and then the other(loosely) then tightening down from there made things pretty simple. As far as some complaints that some of the screw holes were difficult to find I did not have that problem though it is called out in their assembly instructions as a possible difficulty.
The red and black color scheme fit perfectly with my updated rig and monitors. Great look.
Most recent customer reviews
It has a good build quality, and I assembled this chair by myself in 30min.
I bought this chair a few months back for $210 with shipping.Read more