|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 3 x 1.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9008HL-5K-AC|
|ABPA Partslink Number||UN2568105|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge (HID)|
|Special Features||Includes Relay Harness and Capacitors|
|Vehicle Service Type||ATV, Adventure, All of the above, Cruiser/ Touring, Dirt Bike, Personal Watercraft, Scooter, Snowmobile, Street Bike|
OPT7® Bolt AC HID Xenon Conversion Kit w/ Relay Harness & Capacitors - 2 Year Warranty - 9008 Hi-Lo (5000K, Bright White)
|Price:||$64.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bolt Series Ballast: 35w AC Power Output Produces Crystal Clear, Reliable Light Where You Want it
- Better, Brighter, Longer: OPT7 Z-Arc bulbs uses power more efficiently to optimally achieve an ultra-bright 3600 lumens shine while extending the bulbs life to over 5000 hours
- Plug-and-Play Installation: Just connect QuickSnap™ connectors, securely lock OPT7 bulbs into housing and you're done. No cutting, merging or headaches
- Comprehensive HID kit that includes a relay harness and capacitors. Everything you need is included!
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty provided by OPT7 Lighting™ (Message us with questions or concerns) - 2 Year Warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
The OPT7 HID BOLT AC 35w Lighting Kit
Look On The Bright Side!
The OPT7 HID lighting kit comes with everything you need to make the ultimate upgrade in HID lighting technology. With the Z-ArcTM™ xenon HID bulb, your lights shine brighter than the rest, keeping you safe with the greatest on-road visibility while also providing you with a custom vibrant look that will make you stand out!
- 5x brighter, uses 35% less power, and lasts 2-3x longer than halogen without fading!
- Insulated wiring prevents overheating and early burnouts
- Available in all standard OEM bulb sizes
- Currently available in a wide variety of brilliant colors! For the brightest light select 5000K Bright White or 6000K Lighting Blue.
About the BOLT Series line of HID Kits
The BOLT AC 35w HID Power Ballast is the premium line of the OPT7 HID kit family. What separates the Bolt series from the standard HID ballast is the use of self-learning AC Digital Technology that allows for brighter light output per watt and a 50% longer lifespan than typical DC HID kits
- AC Digital Logic technology keeps your lights clear and prevents flickering by adapting to the voltage of your vehicle
- Quick and Easy 30 min plug-n-play install with QuickSnap adapters
- 100% Weatherproof Stainless Steel casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant to ensure a long lasting unit
- Six-Sigma quality certification through 3 separates points of production
- Ballast Size: L 3.4in x W 2.95in x H 1.22in
Top Customer Reviews
My hubby is a license Auto Technician and it did only take him about 45 minutes to install. The supplied instructions are not the greatest, especially for the extra cables included. He ended up watching the YouTube videos instead.
My headlights look AWESOME. We did not need to use the extra cables since the BMW computer/dash indicator notifies us when a headlight is out. There is no flickering and I just love how clear everything looks. My headlights look like they are OEM.
If you have any doubts or questions, contact the customer service for OPT7 Lightning. You can find their contact information by going to their storefront.
I am not a car guy so my brother-in-law installed it for me on both of my cars, and it is just like the original HID kit that is a part of much more expensive option on our cars (+$4000 for '12 Hyundai Genesis tech package). Please do not expect the lights to auto level themselves like the OEM ones do, but you will receive just about the same light quality from this product. One problem my brother-in-law ran into was that the cable going to the second (further) headlamp was about 1.5 ft too short on both cars. However, this problem might've come from the way we mounted the ballasts and not a defect. Otherwise, I and my wife both have had those kits on our cars for over a year and a half and they are fine. The ballasts may seem like they are a little bulky compared to their "slim ballast" line, but there is no substitution for good stuff that keeps on working. I read many reviews and comparisons between the "regular, thick" and "slim version" ballasts and seems like the first give you better performance over time and much better quality of light output. I have this coupled with a 4200K light bulbs and after this time I still get even (same color temperature) output on both cars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although I installed it in April or so. The ballasts were making somewhat loud buzz noise, and I thought it wouldn't matter. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Carl Jung
I have had these headlights for 9 moths now and gone through 3 ballast and 3 bulbs.
The first time I had a problem was just over 30 days, a ballast and a bulb blew out, I... Read more
Fast shipping, great product and easy installation. Everything was exactly as stated. I will definitely order again and recommend this company to everyone who needs a great product... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Eli
They work amazing now, but I had to send back a defective kit back for a whole new one and they made it a little difficult to get a whole new kit. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Trumptowerwall