|Item Weight||2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||FBA-900-00068|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H11-HDOPT7-6|
|OEM Part Number||H8, H9|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Automotive-exterior-headlight-bulbs, Automotive-exterior-fog-light-bulbs|
|Safety Rating||2 Year Manufacture's Warranty|
OPT7 FluxBeam H11 LED Headlight Kit 6K Std Cool White (H8, H9, H16) w/Clear ARC-Lens Beam Bulbs-130W 11,000Lm CREE-2 Yr Warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A 360 Approach on Light Output- FluxBeam v.2 H11 LED Headlight Bulb doesn't place it's focus ONLY on lumens/brightness, but on ALL 3 components of light output that determine the quality of light and lifespan. LUX- LUMENS- CRI.
- 1 Color available 6000K - Cool White 6K @ 5,500Lms per LED bulb without dark spots! FluxBeam LED v.2 is the only light that uses the all new ARC-LENZ automotive specific LED Chipset and Arc-Beam v.2 technology to ensure an ideal beam pattern.
- The ALL new Roden LED Driver, redesigned inside and out to take advantage of the ARC-LENZ LED Bulb Chipset. The deep crafted red aluminum ridges ensure the new LED Driver maintains optimal operating temperatures. A reminder than nearly half of LED Headlight failures come from everything but the LED Diode themselves.
- Plug-N-Play: FluxBeam LED headlights are made to replace nearly all stock housing and sockets. Before ordering, check your vehicle owner's manual to confirm your needed bulb size for your desired application (low beam, high beam, fog)
- Every Other Reason- Does your Conversion Kit use Fortune 500 manufacturing partners? A TRUE 2 Year Warranty- paired with 10 years of award-winning service? A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee? FluxBeam DOES
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Torchbeam T2 H11 LED Bulb 12000 Lumens, 400% Brightness, 6500K Cool White H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs, Low Beam/Fog Light, Plug-and-Play Replacement Bulbs, 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
BEAMTECH H11 LED Headlight Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh H8 H9 CSP Chips Conversion Kit
NINEO H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulbs | CREE Chips 12000Lm 6500K Extremely Bright All-in-One Conversion Kit | 360 Degree Adjustable Beam Angle
Philips H11 X-tremeVision Upgrade Headlight Bulb with up to 100% More Vision, 2 Pack
BEAMTECH 9005 LED Headlight Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh HB3 CSP Chips Conversion Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Big Forward International||Yanwei Direct||BEAMTECH||NINEO||Amazon.com||BEAMTECH|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Brighter Isn’t Always Better 3 Years in the making, our second iteration of our Arc lens technology (Arc-Lens) - Crafted around the powerful CREE to provide the only LED headlight with the PROPER beam pattern using the ideal balance of Lux + Lumens + CRI. Dramatically minimizing dark spots, short beams, and scattered light. Lumens–Total light output (measured in lumens). Generics are using off the shelf bulbs that are not custom engineered for automotive projection applications. This light goes everywhere BUT where you need it… down the road!
Lux – One of the essential measurements of good headlight lighting is the measurement of how much light is projected At A Distance. Our Arc Lens chip focuses heavily on this metric to ensure that as much of our powerful lumen out is put exactly where it’s needed. This metric is the same one often ignored by nearly ALL others.
CRI (Color Rendering Index)- The amount of light that is properly reflected against objects. If you can’t properly see what’s your light is shooting down the road, it’s just a lot of “blind light”.
EVERYTHING INCLUDED FOR A DIY INSTALL
- Lumens Per Bulb：5,500 Lumens at source
- Lux Per Bulb：1900 Lux at Source
- Voltage: DC 9V~ DC 24V
- Build Material：Cold-Pressed High-Density Extruded Aluminum
- Recommended for Projector Headlights：Yes
- Driver Rating Tolerance：up 80% over FluxBeam Original
- Working range：-40°C ~ 85°C
- Build-in over current and short protection
Everything You Need in a Box
Purchasing bulbs that don’t work with your vehicle only leads to extra purchases and extra frustration. That’s why we offer complete kits for a smooth, successful install the first time. Every FluxBeam kit offers a pull plug and play system as well as TIPM bundles for owners of 2007+ Chryslers, Dodges, and Jeeps.
Brilliance. That Lasts
Never compromise quality for affordability. Cheap imitation LED headlight kits employ the use of overclocked LED Drivers to push the LED Diodes to the edge of failure; to achieve, inflated short term brightness which increases lumen count but severely shortens product life. Over 10 Years of experience, FluxBeam v.2 is the premier brand in LED Lighting Solution. Choose Better.
Final Assembly in the USA
We think of the automotive community we serve as part of our family. Our customers trust us to deliver to the highest standard every time, and we return that loyalty by being meticulously involved in every step of the process, from the design all the way to packaging. FluxBeams’ v.2 final assembly takes place right here in our California offices, so we can be sure it’s done right. The market is saturated with resellers and middlemen, but you have peace of mind when you purchase from us that we are true experts in our field. We burst into the scene and changed the aftermarket lighting game in the last decade, and we continue to rule the arena by constantly delivering new, innovative, and exclusive designs.
60 Day Back
We stand behind our engineering. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you get to choose.