|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 8.27 x 0.98 inches|
|Item model number||90830-02107|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Exterior||Running Board LED Strips|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90830-02107|
|Special Features||Standard turn signal, IP67 waterproof, Door assist, White and amber light, Run both running lights and turn signals|
OPT7 2pc 48" Side Kick Running Board LED Strips w/Amber Turn Signal, DRL, and White Courtesy Light
Enhance your purchase
|Light Source Type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [The Boldest Turn Signal Light] - Sync the head-turning amber turn signal with your driving to ensure everyone can see who's tearing up the street! Being the boldest and brightest on the road!
- [Super Bright] - With our exclusive design, the Aura strips allow brightness at an output of more than100% even in daylight. Get ready to turn heads. Get your truck LIT even in stormy weather!
- [Door Assist] - Impress them at the door! White courtesy Light will be activated whenever the doors are opened, which allows your passengers to enter and exit in a style with light!
- [Waterproof and Durable] - Our exclusive aura strips made with strong IP67 waterproof, dust-proof material, completely sealed and well-functioned under temperature - 40F to 185F. Hold on tight with authentic 3M tape. It ain’t going anywhere!
- [Lifetime Technical Support and 1-Year Warranty] -We've got your back with the OPT7 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support, always get your problem solved on time!
Frequently bought together
OPT7 Sidekick Running Board Kit
Looking to upgrade your truck? No revamp is complete without our Sidekick Running Board Kit – our top-quality switchback LED strips that make everyone else's ride look second-tier.
Here's why you should load up on lighting with this badass kit:
Designed to dominate.
Equip yourself to stand out with fully automated, multi-function running board strips. Show the other drivers how it's done.
- Running Board Lights: A striking big rig-style amber light glowing at all times
- Flash Turn signal: An Amber flash to let them know where you're going
- Courtesy Step-up: A luxurious white courtesy light that helps you and riders make an entrance
All of these features can be easily wired to run at all times. No need to pick one feature over the other.
In it for the long haul.
You get the good stuff, you install'em yourself, you expect them to last. These tough-as-nails LED strips stay put through rain, shine, snow, and debris.
- Each strip is lined with ultra-stick 3M tape backing
- Package includes adhesive booster wipes to prep your car surface
- Airtight silicone sealing delivers IP67 waterproof protection
Ready to rumble with any build.
Whether you're hitting the streets with a Dodge Ram, Chevy Silverado, Ford F-150, we have a Sidekick Running Board Kit that fits great with your truck.
- Regular cab/SuperCab: 4-ft pack option
- Crew cab/SuperCab/SuperCrew: 6-ft pack option
- 2x Side Kick Running Strips
- 8x Wiring Scotch Locks
- 1x Install Guide
Both Amber and White
No need to choose a color, have both colors at once!
Survive well in all conditions and weather
Hold on tight with authentic 3M tape. It ain’t going anywhere! With our exclusive design, the LED strips allow brightness at an output of 150% even in daylight, get ready to turn heads!
OPT7 Aura Pro strips support you everywhere you go! Make you LIT even in stormy weather!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: 2 year update one of the wires broke off at the light itself and it stopped working. I had to cut open the rubber and splice the wire to get it to work again. The rubber had also deteriorated to the point where I could use pretty much my hand to peel it back. The best thing they could do is have a wire insulation to cover the 4 small gauge wires that this light runs off of instead of having just the 4 small gauge wires which are not heavy duty enough for under a vehicle. To remedy this maybe using some silicone or heat shrink to stiffen where the wires enter the LED strip
Strip and solder wires. I spent several hours working on wiring. Would not work until I soldered wires. Looks great and now works great.