Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream, 5 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Protein Blend(Whey protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate, Whey peptides), Natural and artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase. Allergen Information: Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients See more|
|Flavor||Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Item Weight||2.27 Kilograms|
|Serving Description||1 Rounded Scoop (29.4g)|
About this item
- Packaging may vary - New look, with the same trusted quality
- Gold standard 100% whey blend – 24 grams blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- Over 5 grams of BCAAS ‚Äì help build lean and strong muscles with BCAAs
- 3-4 grams carbs, 1-3 grams sugar, and 1-1.5 grams fat, gluten free, no sucralose in double rich chocolate flavor
- Instantized – Improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- Banned substance tested – Highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- 4 sizes to choose from – 1, 2, 5, and 10-pound options available
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
The Gold Standard For Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery for over 30 years and in 90+countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) in Gold Standard 100% Whey, we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
ON's attention to detail extends to mixability. This superior quality powder instantly mixes using a shaker or a glass and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- 24g of Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
|Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder||Serious Mass Gainer Protein Powder||Amino Energy Gummies||Gold Standard Whey Protein Shake RTD||Sparkling Amino Energy + Electrolytes RTD|
|What:||The Gold Standard For Whey Protein to Help Build Muscle & Increase Strength||Weight Gain Formula Packed with Calories that Count During Recovery||Supports Anytime Energy, Focus, Performance, Endurance, and Muscle Recovery||Ready-to-Drink Carton to Take Anywhere for Active Adults to Help Reach Protein Goals||Focus and Energy Support With Grab-And-Go Convenience in a Can|
|Per Serving:||24g of 100% Whey Protein Isolate||50g of Protein, 1,250 Calories, 254 Carbs||100mg of Caffeine, 5g Amino Acids||24g of Blended Protein in Convenient, Recyclable Packaging||100mg of Caffeine, 5g Amino Acids|
|Purpose:||Helps Build Muscle & Increase Strength||Helps Reach Serious Weight Gain Goals||Supports Focus, Performance, Endurance, and Muscle Recovery||Helps Reach Daily Protein Goals in a On-the-Go Protein Drink||Focus and Energy With Grab-And-Go Convenience|
|Why:||Whey Protein can help Improve Results from Regular Exercise||Instantized Weight Gainer Powder Makes Ideal Shakes for Sizing Up Your Goals||Provide Support For The Goals of Active Adults, No Matter the Occasion||Helps Build Lean & Strong Muscles With Naturally Occurring BCAAs||Complete Amino Acid Profile With Electrolytes to Help Support Energy|
Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, On Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search "On Apparel True Strength" to see our new ON clothing line! Mix 1 scoop in 6-8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk, or beverage of choice. For best results, mix up your shake 30-60 minutes after your workout, or have it as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Vanilla Ice Cream | Size:5 Pound
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 8 x 10.75 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number : 1054619
- Department : GNC|ALL|ALL|PWD DIET W MILK NUT FACT
- Date First Available : February 16, 2004
- Manufacturer : Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- ASIN : B000GISU1M
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #95 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, comsume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Each serving of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides 24 grams of protein.
Protein Blend(Whey protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate, Whey peptides), Natural and artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase. Allergen Information: Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients
SPOON STIRRED: 100% Whey Gold Standard is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Leah B Geates on January 15, 2019
1. Extreme milk chocolate is the only good flavor I've had. It's actually pretty tasty.
2. Double rich chocolate tastes like a generic of a already generic brand.
And 3. My big swole man hands can barely type this review.
After further research I found that the I gradient list has been changed drastically from before. So much more has been added to it. I expect some additives in flavored protein but not the extent to which this company has done.
Top reviews from other countries
1. "Nutrition information" (Check label) which is quite shorter and less imfomative, while on official web picture it is mentioned as "nutrition facts" And more descriptive.
2. Just below big "whey" ( main label), I read it as " Whey protein isolate (isolate singular form) but if you go through official web it written as " Whey protein isolates"( isolate plural form).
Do I have a genuine product?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2018
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.