- FREE SHIPPING! Continental US (sorry, not AK or HI) when you buy 1 or more of this product from The Therapy Connection Here's how (restrictions apply)
OPTP SI-LOC Support Belt - Small/Medium
- Relief from low back pain and back spasms, along with referred pain in the hip, pelvis or sciatic pain extending down the leg
- Patented, tapered design is wider at the innominates for even pressure distribution, making it comfortable to wear for long periods while keeping steady, supportive pressure on the SI joint.
- Wide, medical-grade, non-slip pads prevent the SI-LOC from sliding while dual hook-and-loop closures allow user to adjust the anti-slip buckle
- Lightweight, breathable fabric and non-bulky design that conceals easily under clothe
- Small/Medium: Pelvic Circumference - 30-46"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
After a few hours I had no hip or lower back pain. Earlier today I was really hurting due to overzealous hip stretches (be careful)! I have my chiropractor appointment tomorrow and intend to wear it afterward to "hold" the adjustment because my hips always get pulled askew by a tight psoas muscle on the left side. For less than the price of one adjustment, I believe this belt will allow me extend my visits from every 1-2 weeks to 3-4 weeks - so it will pay for itself quickly! It is very comfortable, and I forgot I was wearing it until it hit me that I had no pain! It does cause a slight "muffin top" syndrome, but my husband said he didn't notice it at all through my pants.
This S/M seems to run more towards Medium - I have 40" hips and I can't imagine being able to tighten it down to 36" and have a snug fit. The belt widens towards the sides and back (you can't tighten past the wider point) so it is probaly best for 38" and up hips. I'm not sure what smaller women/men with small hips would do unless there is an extra small size.
Overall, AWESOME bargain for the money and I wish I'd heard of a product like this long ago! I also recommend the Sacro Wedgy - but if you can only afford one, buy the SI-LOC. :)
1. Perfect sizing - the S/M belt can be cinched down if you are smaller or expanded if you are larger due to the long velcro area (nearly the length of the entire belt). Even now, almost 20 pounds heavier than when I bought it (with most of the weight in one place), it still fits me. **NOTE: You wear this belt BELOW your belly, basically right at your bikini zone, so even a large pregnant belly does not interfere. However, I would still recommend checking with your doctor about it if you're preggo. I found out later that the SI-LOC company does make a pregnancy-specific belt, although I think the regular one works just great.
2. Simplicity - I would never have believed that something so simple could make such a massive improvement in my SI pain. It's not rocket science, but it works beautifully.
3. Cost - I was willing to pay anything to relieve my SI pain, so ~$30 was extremely reasonable. Plus, you'll be able to use this belt through multiple pregnancies/multiple years.
4. Construction quality - excellent.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After a cortisone shot, my doctor recommended a SI belt to help with the pain. I didn't know what to expect but it really does help. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by manhattanmarmalade
Bought at recommendation of physical therapist and feels so good that I had to buy a second one for my boyfriend who kept stealing it. S/m size fits him too. I'm 5'4" 150. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Chris
This belt has made all the difference for me! With hip, pelvis, and sacroiliac (SI) injuries wearing it has made it possible for me to resume my HIIT (hi intensity interval... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Lori Flora
Love this belt that was recommended to me by my PT. It has helped my SI joint pain and the price was unbeatable on Amazon!Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Helpful for hips. but for me it caused hip bursitis after one day. I can't wear it often but I can say it does help.Published 1 month ago by Another opinion
I am not one to write many reviews, but I have to say this was one of the smartest purchases I have made online in a while. This simple velcro style belt has been my life saver. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Davies
Perfect size and construction for minor back problems. Great for travel. My wife loves it!Published 1 month ago by Dallas R. Stone
This small device helps my husband a lot! It enables him to stand straight and walk better. Very glad to have it.Published 1 month ago by Stephanie Lee Smith