- ⚡⚡⚡ Limited Promotion ⚡⚡⚡ These Promotions are valid TODAY! Look below to pick a great deal. Then use the code at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on this item offered by Orblue when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TWOFRTEN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 23% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orblue Potato Mashers offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 21% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orblue Pastry Cutters offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Angled Icing Spatula 3-pack when you purchase 1 or more Sets of Dough Whisk offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ORBLUE Angled Metal Icing Spatula 3-pack
|Sale:||$13.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$8.67 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offset cake decorating knife helps frost hard to reach areas without your hands getting in the way
- Set of 3 includes 6, 8 & 10-inch blades - Great for frosting pastry, cookies, crepes, pies & cupcakes
- Feature flexible but sturdy stainless-steel blades that provide optimal durability for years of use
- Designed with plastic handles for a good grip, optimal comfort & control while you ice & decorate
- Safe to hand wash in the sink or top dishwasher rack, so cleanups are always a breeze
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ORBLUE Angled Metal Icing Spatula 3-pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orblue||Amazon.com||JTJ Sourcing LLC||go-go-go 2016||Puckware||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.12 x 13 x 1.12 in||2.5 x 14.5 x 1.3 in||0.78 x 11.8 x 8.66 in||1.5 x 15 x 1.7 in||1.25 x 12.5 x 0.88 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel & Wood||Stainless Steel|
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
This set of 3 offset icing spatulas makes quick work of your cake, crepe and cupcake decorating tasks.
See images above.
1. The spatulas are designed with an offset blade to help keep your fingers out of the icing.
2. The handles are made of lightweight plastic for optimal comfort and control.
3. They feature solid stainless-steel construction for durability through years of regular use.
4. The set includes 3 different blade sizes: 6, 8 and 10 inches, with a 5-inch handle, for a variety of applications.
5. The spatulas are dishwasher- safe but also easy to clean in the sink.
Add these to your kitchen decorating tool collection for happy scraping, smoothing, icing, baking, and cake making.
Order yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
I love that there are 3 sizes – one for cupcakes, one for a normal sized cake, and one for those bigger jobs. I used to decorate cakes, and having the correct tools really DOES make the difference.
We have also found another use for them – Husband has decided that they also make great Pizza slice lifters, so we’ll be using them more often than we make cakes or cupcakes.
The blade is flexible, but only when you put pressure on it. It is stiff enough that it easily ices a cake with minimal effort. It would take a LOT of effort for the blade to break away from the plastic.
I do find that this stainless steel tends to be a bit streaky when we wash it with soap and water compared to our other stainless steel kitchen gadgets, but it does not take too much away from its purpose and efficiency in the kitchen.
They are medium weight, and reminiscent of the decorating knives I used to use back in the day when I was a cake decorator.
*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***
The shape is comfortable, the plastic handle is reasonable.
Only downside - they all began to rust a bit near the handle after one dishwasher load. YMMV. The elderly spatulas these are replacing haven't yet rusted after 20 years of use, so it was surprising.
I'd still recommend them, maybe just wash them by hand.