- Save 23% on Orblue 5-Blade Herb Scissors when you purchase 1 or more Propresser Garlic Presses offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on this item offered by Orblue when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TWOFRTEN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Orblue Pizza Dough Dockers when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►►► Save 23% on ★★★ Orblue Pastry Scrapers ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more Propresser Garlic Presses offered by Orblue TODAY ★★★LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★★ Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.35 shipping
ORBLUE Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Press
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to clean hand presser won't rust, bend, break or weaken at the joint even after frequent use.
- Easy-to-use handles are precision-engineered, providing optimal leverage with minimal effort.
- Extra-large reservoir box lets you crush several cloves at once to help reduce preparation time.
- Multi-purpose tool also lets you produce freshly pressed ginger with a squeeze of the handles.
- Includes easy-to-use rocker/peeler that quickly removes peel in a single motion - Dishwasher-safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orblue||Alpha Grillers||X-Chef LLC||K-JYBA||MiTBA kitchenware||iHomeWares|
|Color||Metal||Black||Silver||Silver Or champagne||Silver, Black||Silver|
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
This precision hand press is perfect for crushing garlic and ginger.
See images above.
1. It features stainless-steel construction, and an extra-large press box that can accommodate several cloves.
2. The handles are engineered to provide maximum torque with minimal effort.
3. It won't rust, bend, break or weaken at the joints.
4. It's dishwasher safe and features a handy handle loop so you can hang it up for easy storage when you're done.
5. It's the perfect gift for chef's and 'foodies' who love to cook.
Weight: 9.3oz - Size: 7.7 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches.
Order yours today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using the accompanying accessory that removes skins is optional but I find it easy to use so I prefer to as it gunks up the press less, plus it's oddly satisfying to watch the clove come out bare with a quick roll. The press itself is able to hold 2-3 medium cloves at once and it doesn't take squeezing too hard to use though I usually two-hand it anyhow for dramatic effect. It does require running it along the rim of your bowl or using a knife as plenty of garlic will be on the press, but I've found this to be the case with other garlic presses I've used.
The most annoying part comes with cleaning. I recommend washing immediately after use as with even ten minutes of sitting the garlic will become harder and stickier. Even with washing right away, fibers become trapped in the thin openings of basket sides. If this could be a solid piece, it would make the press more pleasant to use.
I have attempted using this with ginger but found I just ended up with juice and a crushed pulp that didn't get pressed through. But hey, it's a garlic press, and it definitely does a great job performing its main function. It seems like it will hold up for quite a while!