- Save 23% on Orblue 5-Blade Herb Scissors when you purchase 1 or more Propresser Garlic Presses offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Orblue Pizza Dough Dockers when you purchase 1 or more Propresser Garlic Presses offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►►► Save 23% on ★★★ Orblue Pastry Scrapers ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more Propresser Garlic Presses offered by Orblue TODAY ★★★LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★★ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►►►Save 21% on ★★★ Orblue Professional Pastry Cutter ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more Propressers offered by Orblue TODAY ★★★LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★★ Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "ORBLUE Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic P...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 45% off the $43.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
ORBLUE Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Press
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to clean hand presser won't rust, bend, break or weaken at the joint even after frequent use.
- Easy-to-use handles are precision-engineered, providing optimal leverage with minimal effort.
- Extra-large reservoir box lets you crush several cloves at once to help reduce preparation time.
- Multi-purpose tool also lets you produce freshly pressed ginger with a squeeze of the handles.
- Includes easy-to-use rocker/peeler that quickly removes peel in a single motion - Dishwasher-safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ORBLUE Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Press
Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set. Stainless Steel Mincer and Silicone Tube Roller B00I937QEI
OXO Good Grips Soft-Handled Garlic Press B00HEZ888K
Rösle 12782 Garlic Press B000063Y8F
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orblue||Alpha Grillers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 7.5 x 1.4 in||2.56 x 7.48 x 1.38 in||2 x 1.6 x 7 in||2.7 x 9.4 x 1.5 in|
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
This precision hand press is perfect for crushing garlic and ginger.
See images above.
1. It features stainless-steel construction, and an extra-large press box that can accommodate several cloves.
2. The handles are engineered to provide maximum torque with minimal effort.
3. It won't rust, bend, break or weaken at the joints.
4. It's dishwasher safe and features a handy handle loop so you can hang it up for easy storage when you're done.
5. It's the perfect gift for chef's and 'foodies' who love to cook.
Weight: 9.3oz - Size: 7.7 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches.
Order yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
The press does require you to at least start the crushing process using two hands as the handles of the press are quite far away. After you are partially done pressing the garlic you can use one hand. The ergonomic handles were comfortable and easy to use.
Press is strongly built and the flip out basket made it easy to rinse out the press. After pressing the garlic 90%+ of the cleanup was done by simply rinsing the press in warm water for a few seconds. I gave it two swipes with a brush and it was as clean as new. This unit is dish washer safe and of course we will always clean it with hot soapy water or in the dish washer. I just did the quick rinse to see how hard it was to clean it up.
This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.
I settled on this one for its clean lines, solid SS construction, simple design, and high ratings. And I am very pleased with the result - it works great, does not pinch the hand, is reasonably easy to clean, and feels good in the hand. For those who complain of wasted garlic, let's be reasonable - you lose maybe 5% of a clove by using a press - any press. That's insignificant, and is the price of the convenience. The only improvement I could suggest would be to incorporate a swing around plastic piece to mate with the press holes and press the skin and debris back out. Otherwise, this is as good as it gets.
So what can be said about a garlic press? If it works it works right? Well this does work. I have had it for over a year with no problems. No sticking of the handles, no rust, easy to clean. I use it daily if not multiple times a day as I cook meals for two other households as well so honestly at times it gets used 15x a day when cooking up monthly meals.
Will anyone notice it no? Honestly you will use it and never give it another thought until your at someone's house and use their crappy one and think with your inside voice what a piece of crap your friend has and then hey this would be a good gift for Christmas for them (only if their serious about food)! Or you may have to fend off said friend when they use yours. Will you wax poetically about it? Probably not but if you do please send it to me! I can always use a good laugh.
I actually paid more this a year ago and would definitely buy it again! It is worth the money!
Tip: Easier to clean when the garlic poop (skin) is fresh. If you forget submerge for 30 seconds and it comes off easy.