Orblue Serrated Bread Knife Ultra-Sharp Stainless Steel Professional Grade Bread Cutter - Cuts Thick Loaves Effortlessly - Ideal for Slicing Bread, Bagels, Cake (8-Inch Blade with 4.9-Inch Handle)
|Price:||$13.97 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (42%)|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 0.8 x 1.18 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTRA-SHARP, CUTS EFFORTLESSLY: The Orblue Serrated Bread Knife blade has an ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips and effortlessly slices the toughest loaves of bread, to provide a smooth, clean cut. The blade runs 8 inches long with a 4.9 inch handle. Included as an added safety measure on the knife’s sharp tip is a rubber safety guard.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Made with high quality stainless steel and only 2.2 mm and 0.1 mm thick, the quality is durable enough to withstand everyday use on the toughest breads.
- SLEEK ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The knife was ergonomically designed with careful attention to detail, so you can slice comfortably and easily. The handle is made to perfectly fit any grip, making slicing harder loaves a breeze.
- ONE PIECE DESIGN: The entire knife is one continuous piece of stainless steel. There is no plastic, wood parts, or screws that tend to move and wear out over time, so you can be confident that your knife is built to last for years.
- NOT JUST FOR BREAD: This serrated knife is so sharp it easily grips and cuts through cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries. Budget friendly, it's the perfect gift for all the bakers in your life!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Every kitchen needs the Orblue Serrated Bread Knife, perfectly designed to do all the work. This must-have knife is not only ultra-sharp but it's also constructed with high quality stainless steel made to stand the test of time.
Orblue is dedicated to providing high quality, innovative kitchen products that solve everyday needs. We also strive to deliver an unbeatable customer experience through unbeatable service.
Its 12.9- inch, one-piece steel structure includes an 8-inch blade and a 4.9-inch grip, making it easy to cut through sourdough bread as if it were butter.
The ergonomic grip lays comfortably in any size hand and slices with little effort. The blade narrows from 2.2 mm wide down to a very thin 0.1 mm, giving zero resistance when cutting.
- Ultra-sharp serrated blade
- One-piece structure
- Ergonomic design
Compare with similar items
Zulay Serrated Bread Knife 8 inch - Ultra-Sharp & Durable Blade For Easy Slicing - Lightweight 304 Stainless Steel One Piece Design with Tip Safety Guard - Cut & Slice Bread, Vegetables & More
Mercer Culinary Millennia 9-Inch Offset Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black
HUMBEE Chef Full Tang Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Knife, 8-Inch, Black
Cuisinart C77TR-8BD Triple Rivet Collection 8" Bread Knife, Black
Pure Komachi 2 Series Bread Knife
|Sold By||Orblue||Zulay Deals||Amazon.com||Dura Micro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.00 x 0.80 x 1.18 inches||—||14.00 x 1.00 x 4.00 inches||12.60 x 0.33 x 1.20 inches||3.63 x 0.75 x 15.88 inches||13.00 x 0.80 x 1.50 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Food-Grade Tempered 18/8 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Orblue is a professional brand and as such, any Orblue guarantee/warranty coverage is only applicable with valid proof of purchase from an Authorized Orblue Distributor. Currently Orblue is the only entity permitted to distribute Orblue products on Amazon.com. The Orblue Warranty will not apply to products purchased on Amazon.com without valid proof of purchase from Orblue.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Jon Snow
Buy the Tojiro Bread Slicer 235mm F-737 instead. It does dull (and unlike Jon, is not worth being resurrected), but at least it was gloriously sharp for the months it lived. This knife arrived about as sharp as a bowl of oatmeal. You're welcome.
Update: 8-13-18 I bought one for my mom who loves it, but will not share it. That is why I have to buy another one for me and my dad to use. In the picture you can see some minor discoloration. We don't mind. Update 11-15-19. Both blades still sharp & no corrosion. We are still 100% satisfied.
I, of course, thought she was being ridiculous and that our other knives did just fine.
A year later I won't use any other knives to cut bread at home. It's a great knife and still very sharp.
My wife was right (as usual).
Almost every bread knife review has one-star ratings complaining about the sharpness. I can't imagine needing anything sharper that this knife. It is sharp.
Most one-star reviews complain about the handle breaking. This knife's handle is integral to the blade. There is nothing to break.
I like this knife so much that I plan to visit the company's website to possibly purchase more of their knives.
Top reviews from other countries
Perhaps I got unlucky, but a stainless steel knife should not be so susceptible to rust. My other knives are of higher quality and have served me well for many years. I should not have cheaped out on the bread knife. Based on my experience I would definitely not recommend this product.