- Save 10% each on this item offered by Orblue when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TWOFRTEN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Orblue Chef's Knives offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 23% on Bread Knife when you purchase 1 or more Sets of Dough Whisk offered by Orblue. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ORBLUE Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Slicer Knife
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Orblue Bread Knife blade has an ultra-sharp serrated edge that grips & quickly cuts without tearing
- Bread slicer blade is 8 in. long, allowing you to slice through thick loaves quickly & effortlessly
- Stainless steel knife blade is only 2.2 & 0.1 mm thick, creating less friction & more uniform slice
- Multi-purpose knife is deal for slicing cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries, pineapple & tomatoes
- One-piece design - No plastic, wood parts or screws that tend to move & wear out. The perfect gift!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Tojiro Bread Slicer 235mm F-737
Update International (KP-06) 10" German Steel Bread Knife
J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Fine Edge Pro 8-inch Bread Knife
Serrated Bread Knife - Professional Stainless Steel Carving Blade and Cake Slicer 8 Inch Sheath Edge Loaf Cutter for Residential and Commercial Use by Venoly
ZYLISS Bread Knife with Sheath Cover, 8.5-Inch Non-Stick Stainless Steel Blade, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orblue||Globalkitchen.japan.||Amazon.com||MySecretPantry||123 Deals from A to Z||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 14.75 x 0.7 in||3.5 x 18 x 0.75 in||1.5 x 12.75 x 0.75 in||3.1 x 13.1 x 1.9 in||13.86 x 0.83 x 1.85 in|
|Material Type||—||Blade: Stainless Steel, Handle: natural wood||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
This high-quality stainless steel serrated bread knife is the perfect gift for moms, cooking enthusiasts or culinary students.
See images above.
1. It features one-piece construction, and an ultra-thin, razor sharp edge that cuts through even the finest pastries like butter.
2. The blade is only 2.2 & 0.1 mm thick so there's near zero resistance while cutting.
3. The long 8" blade allows you to cut through extra-wide loaves of bread with only one or two easy strokes.
Total Length: 12.79 inches, Blade to handle: 8 inches, Handle Length: 4.9 inches, Blade Width: 1.18 inches. Effortless slicing for tough pineapples & delicate tomatoes too!
Order yours today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I noticed is some small rust looking spots after I washed it. They're not deep it's just like cosmetic it seems, not like actual rust. If it gets worse I will update my review. But as for the purpose of the knife - which is cutting thru bread easily - this knife is a winner.
I, of course, thought she was being ridiculous and that our other knives did just fine.
A year later I won't use any other knives to cut bread at home. It's a great knife and still very sharp.
My wife was right (as usual).