|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 0.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||2brb3400|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||Pack of: 2x batteries|
|Amperage Capacity||10 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Average Battery Life||5 years|
|Assembled Diameter||18.6 millimeters|
3400mAh 18650 Battery ORBTRONIC PROTECTED Button Top Rechargeable High Performance Li-ion 3.7V for High Power Flashlights (Pack of: 2x batteries)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unlike other batteries that will cut off power at 4 Amp, our 18650 will provide up to 10 Amp load
- Protection: Over-current, Over-charge-Over-discharge-Over-temp. and DUAL short circuit protection.
- Best 18650 Protected battery for High-Power flashlights - NOT for E-CIG mods
- 5 yrs storage life 18650 cell: Panasonic-Made in Japan, Protection -Seiko, ICs made in Japan.
- Dimensions: Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03). Top Button.
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOT FOR E-CIG MODS- FOR High Power FLASHLIGHTS ONLY-Unlike other protected batteries that will cut off all power at only 3-4 Amps, Orbtronic protected 18650 batteries will provide power at uninterrupted currents much higher than 4 Amps. Protection: Over-current (Activated @ 10A-12A), Over-charge (Activated @ 4.35V) - Over-discharge (Activated @ 2.5V) - Over-temp. and DUAL short circuit protection (External, and Internal).Protection circuit designed by Seiko. ICs made in Japan.->> Best battery for High-Power flashlight users, or for anyone who is looking for the longest run time possible. This is the largest REAL capacity available on US market.->> Very safe to operate, This 18650 Li-ion protected battery will auto. disconnect itself from el. circuit in case of: Short circuit - Extreme temperature, Abnormally high current , Over-voltage - Over-charge, Over discharge.->> Battery cell: Panasonic NCR18650B, Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah (3400mAh), Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V, Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh, Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L, Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V - 3.7V, Weight (g): 46 g, Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03) -- Top Button (Positive) made of Nickel (Ni) - Negative made of Copper (Cu) for an ideal conductivity, and durability. >> Specially made batteries for High Performance flashlights: Nitecore, Fenix, Eagletac, Klarus, Olight, Xtar,etc. >> Dimensions>> Diameter (mm): 18.6 mm (+/- 0.03), Length (mm): 68.9 mm (+/- 0.03) are adjusted specially for LED High Performance flashlights+++NOT FOR E-CIG MODS- FOR FLASHLIGHTS ONLY+++.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd definitely recommend these over cheap GTO/ultrafire bulls***
I have more then one of these batteries, so when one starts letting my light get a little bit dim, I can just pop in a fresh battery and not have to wait for the battery to get charged back up before I have great light again and it seems like it takes the batteries 4 or 5 hours to get fully charged back up.
CHARGE ANYWHERE with the '14650/17670/18650/18700 XTAR MP1 Intelligent USB Battery Charger Kit' and a 'PowerFilm USB+AA
Solar Charger' so you can charge up your aa and lithium batteries if the power goes out.
With the Xtar charger you can charge up your lithium batteries anywhere that a USB port is, so you don't have to rely on a plug in to be able to charge your lithium batteries.
1) Button top makes the cell longer. I realize this is what some people expect from years of experience with alkaline and NiMH cells, but all it really does it make it tough to fit an already-long cell into a flashlight or battery compartment. Reverse-polarity protection is commonplace in almost all chargers and most electronics, so it's not particularly necessary any more.
2) Labels aren't very firmly affixed. Most quality outfits that make protected 18650's build the label into the jacket they put over the cell/protection PCB package to avoid this problem. Orbtronic didn't, so the labels are already showing some wear and I suspect they will not survive for long in routine use.
However, on balance these are still excellent cells and I plan to buy more in the future to supplement my mixed-bag lot of 2600mAH cells.
Highly recommended for high-importance, frequently used applications where reliability, durability, safety, longevity is needed.
Overkill for anything else.