Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ORCA BW040ORCORCA Cooler, White, 40-Quart
|Price:||$282.35 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$57.64 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integrated insulation for maximum Ice/cold retention and Freshness of your stowed items for up to 10 days
- This are outdoor-kitchen-accessories
- This is manufactured in United States
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Warranty
- Lid Gasket to ensure a perfect seal
- Flex Grip Handles for Comfortable Portage
- Cargo Net Attachment included for added storage
- Maximum ice/cold retention
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Durable roto-molded construction. This are outdoor-kitchen-accessories. This is manufactured in United States. This are easy to use.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price is obviously a big part of the ORCA's appeal. While hardly inexpensive itself, it's still a better value for the money than the YETI (which appears to tack on an extra $100 to the price just for their big-name brand appeal).
One other thing I liked better about the ORCA is that the sizing is more accurate. Even YETI retailers I spoke with admitted that the sizing is off on the YETI coolers -- as in, the inner dimensions of their various size of coolers aren't equivalent to the size that they're labeled as. As an example, the inner compartment of this 40-quart ORCA cooler is similar in size to the inner compartment size of YETI's 50-quart cooler.
Other than the cost and sizing, the ORCA and YETI coolers are very similar, with:
- thick-walled insulation covered in a seamless plastic coating (made to last a lifetime)
- tough interlocking hinge
- thick rubber lid gasket
- non-slip feet
- easy-pour drainage spout
- heavy-duty rubber latches (ORCA's is in the shape of a whale's tale)
Some differences between the two brands:
- ORCA's coolers have a handy mesh cargo bag attached to the outside back (YETIs do not)
- ORCA's handles are made of durable nylon with a rubber handle (whereas YETIs are rope with a rubber handle)
You can also buy ORCA Baskets separately that inset on the top cooler edge for holding things up out of the ice.
I email Orca and according to them it is normal for the cooler to have a big 1/2 to a 1 full inch gap, but they offer a full seal. here is a copy of their
Your gasket is perfectly normal. We make the gaskets with a 1/2-1 inch slit in the back to prevent vapor lock. If you prefer, we can send out a seamless gasket. You would need to submit a warranty claim for that, as well.
I submitted a claim 3 days ago and have NOT receive any emails or a call NOTHING. soORCA BW040ORCORCA Cooler, White, 40-Quart I call them today and their response is because they are a very small company it will take over 7 days for them to reply.
now i just angry to myself for not getting a yeti on the first place. really people if you buy one of this coolers you will regret it very soon.
here are some pictures of the cooler seal
Definitely would recommend getting the metal basket they sell if you want to have foodstuffs in this that you want out of the ice