|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||9.06 x 4.25 x 3.66 inches|
|Package Weight||0.5 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Part Number||ORCA Rocket (24 per case)|
ORCA Rocket Bottle Cup and Can Holder ORCROCK Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||3"L x 3"W x 11"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPC: 814481021863
- Weight: 1.160 lbs
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
- 18/8 stainless steel food grade body, tough polymer cap, mid-section and base components
- Anti-microbial treated neoprene strips line the main chamber to hold both can firmly in place
- Double-walled, vacuum sealed
- Interior copper clad for superior temperature retention
- Base houses a twist top key and bottle opener
- Top two components fit together to create a drink base in can mode
Orca Rocket 12 OZ Bottle or Can
This is unlike any other koozie you’ve ever seen. Welcome the ORCA Rocket, the two-in-one, 12-ounce bottle and can holder that takes your icy cold beverage and keeps it that way.
- Designed in Nashville,Tennessee responsibly made in China
ORCA knows that there’s nothing worse than a lukewarm beer or soda. The ORCA Rocket is built to nest within itself and comes with a bottle opener in the base, which makes it perfect for the beach, the lake, a tailgate, and everywhere in between. With the ORCA Rocket you can rest assured that the last sip you take will be just as refreshing as the first.
- Holds a standard 12 OZ beer bottle or soft drink can.
- Maintains the temperature of a cold beverage for up to 12 hours and without outer condensation.
HOLDER BOTTLE/CAN ROCKET 12OZ
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you're a coopers pale ale drinker (bottles), you can forget this one - it doesn't come close to fitting.
My cooler arrived with a sizeable dent in the top section, and that top section I discovered is only a stainless steel veneer that is poorly glued to a plastic mold. However, because the SS veneer had come unglued I was able to beat out the dent somewhat.
Unless you drink a specific beer that you find fits in this one, you'll likely find this cooler relegated to the back of your cupboard.