Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
OREI Grounded Universal 2 in 1 Plug Adapter Type L for Italy, Uruguay & more - High Quality - CE Certified - RoHS Compliant WP-L-GN
|Price:||$7.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Designed with double ports (receptacles) allow you to plug-in two electrical devices (connectors) at once (Does not Convert Voltage)
- US Patented Universal Input: Accepts plugs from all countries (except the Type M - big S. Africa 8.7mm Plug)
- Output: "Type L" Suitable for Italy, Uruguay etc.
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- Grounded 3 Round Prong plug. Max Capacity Up to 3000 Watt (max 250 Volt, 13 A)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Suitable for Italy
Patented Universal Socket
Designed to accept wide variety of two prong or three prong plugs from around the world. Note: Doesn't accept the Big Type M plug from S Africa.
2 in 1 Input
Accepts two plug-ins at once. (1- 2 or 3 prong plug & 2nd 2-prong plug).
Suitable for Italy and some parts of Chile / Ethiopia / Lybia / Syria / Tunisia / Uruguay
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for information on what kind of adapter you will need for your electronics or whatever else you might plug in, here it is very simply:
1) This is simply an adapter, much like the one you might use at home to convert a three prong plug into a two prong one for an older outlet. It DOES NOT convert the power supply in any way!
2) To determine if you can use this adapter for your computer, phone, whatever, look at the back of your device's charging plug or power supply and look for the label with all the small print electrical information on it. Somewhere on the label, near the top, you will see the word "INPUT" with some numbers following it, usually (hopefully) "100-240v." If it DOES have those numbers (100-240v, sometimes 100-250v) you can use this adapter almost anywhere around the world without any problems because your power supply can handle any voltage within the range of 100 and 240 volts and if there is a place in the world outside that range, I don't know where it is. Your device's power source is handling the conversions you need to safely operate your device so all you need is this adapter so it will fit in the local outlet.
3) On some devices, especially older ones and things like curling irons and hair dryers, that "INPUT" area will only have one number, probably "110v." That devise will not convert correctly and you will immediately with nasty smells burn out whatever you try to plug in when the massive 240v power surges through your unprepared device. I wouldn't even bother taking stuff like that overseas.Read more ›
It is unfortunate that the plug did not work, but I am incredibly satisfied with the service from Bombay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for everywhere we used it in Italy - Rome, Florence and Milan.Published 1 day ago by Charles Hinzman
This plug has been really useful, and I am really amazed that this is what I am really looking for.Published 8 days ago by Nathan
Essential. I needed it for travel in Uruguay and it came in handy perfectly.Published 11 days ago by Eddie G.
I spent a month in Italy (Rome, Puglia (boot heal), and Sicily and used this adapter every day. It worked perfectly in every location!Published 19 days ago by Jorden N.