ORGANIC 101 Lemon Haze USDA Certified, All Natural, Extra-Strength Deodorant No Aluminum, Parabens, Other Toxic Chemicals, Stay Clean, Smell Fresh (3.25oz, Satin Gold)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅ USDA Certified Organic Advanced Skincare, 100% Natural, Gluten Free, & Made in the USA 🇺🇸
- ✅ NO Baking Soda = NO Rashes and NO Skin Irritation
- ✅ WILL NOT Stain Clothing
- ✅ Absolutely NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS such as aluminum, talc, parabens, propylene glycol, triclosan, or other toxic chemicals linked to cancer and other degenerative diseases.
- ✅ Newest Natural Formulation Technologies: that works with your body's chemistry to control odor and odor causing bacteria
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Did you know that sweat by itself doesn't have any odor? It's only the bacteria on the skin's surface that causes bad odor. In fact, sweating is a good thing. It's an important bodily function and best not tempered with. Unlike chemical deodorants and antiperspirants our deodorant doesn't influence your body's natural functions. Instead it naturally reduces the amount of bacteria and keeps you feeling fresh and happy all day long.
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Lemon Haze Essential Oil Blend, Organic Rosemary Extract
Apply to your freshly cleaned underarms. Don't apply on broken skin. A little goes a long way.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tangerine dream...I’ve tried rocks, pit paste, spray rocks, the junk that comes with a spoon to apply it...you name it. I don’t want to put something on my skin that sinks in and causes irritation. This works great, no irritation or staining, no bad odor, and has an aroma of rosemary and orange lifesavers. But, the aroma is bland and subtle. Weird, but the only way to describe it. Love this so far, will update if my opinion changes.
So after using for approximately 2 weeks, the stick fell sideways. I had only opened the container when I noticed this, wasn't in the midst of applying it. Kind of disappointing considering its price point. I will NOT be buying this again and definitely downgrading to 1 star. What good is the scent if you have to smear it on with your hands like a savage, I was unable to salvage the remaining product. Waste of money in the end.
What I like about this organic deodorant:
- Paraben Free (paraben has been linked to cancer)
- Goes on Clear, no white residue
- Easy to use cylinder bottle
- Backed by USDA certification, guaranteed to be 100% certified organic
- Not just a "natural deodorant," but truly organic
- Has a fresh scent to it, and the Cedarwood Spice is a great description of how it actually smells
What I don't like about this organic deodorant:
- I live in the desert, and I'm afraid that if I leave it in my car when its 120 degrees out, that the paste will more than likely melt into a different shape, making it hard for me to apply again. I do go to the gym a lot, so I'm going to have this in my car, but it'll probably be fine as long as I stand it straight up and not on its side. Me just being picky I suppose.
I could go on and on, maybe its because I'm an organic deodorant aficionado and I'm sick of only seeing natural deodorant sticks that the companies don't even bother getting USDA certified over (how do I truly know they are safe deodorants if they aren't certified?)
In the end, I'm just glad to have found a safe paraben free deodorant that I can replace my spray butane deodorant with. I'll be a repeat customer for sure, and I hope that this organic deodorant company comes out with some other scents so I can try them out as well.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.