- Get FREE SHIPPING on items fulfilled by seller cosmeticbeautyplace. FREE Standard Shipping ONLY to Continental US street addresses. Here's how (restrictions apply). Offered by OnlinePrimeBrands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL - Nigella sativa. 100% Pure/Natural/Virgin/Undiluted. For Skin, Hair, Lip and Nail Care .1 Fl.oz.- 30 ml
|Price:||($15.95 / Fl Oz)|
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is rich in folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc , omega 3, 6 & 9, high levels of Vitamins A, B and C, antioxidants and amino acids. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is Cold Pressed Carrier Oil.
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is PURE/ UNDILUTED / VIRGIN / UNREFINED with no chemicals or synthetic solvents. No fillers, additives or artificial fragrances added. Non toxic, does not clog the pores. Absorbs quickly, leaving a light, non-greasy feeling. Not tested on Animals, DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PRESERVATIVES. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is acquired from first presses of organic seeds of the Nigella sativa.
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is has anti-inflammatory properties. Used topically for WRINKLES, SCARS, STRETCH MARKS, RASHES, BURNS, ACNE, ACNE SCARS, DRY SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, CELLULITE AND OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS.
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is highly recommended for OILY SKIN AND CLOGGED PORES. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is highly recommended for DRY, BRITTLE AND DAMAGED HAIR to encourage healthy hair growth, repair split ends and increased vitality. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL helps to prevent hair loss, thinning hair.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Black cumin seeds have a particularly long and strong history use in Egypt and Middle East. Cleopatra herself used Black Cumin to enhance her beauty and vitality; applied topically, the oil encourages smooth skin and a radiant complexion. Black Cumin Oil has been used for centuries in traditional medicinal applications.
ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is has anti-inflammatory properties.
Used topically for WRINKLES, SCARS, STRETCH MARKS, RASHES, BURNS, ACNE, ACNE SCARS, DRY SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, CELLULITE AND OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS...
ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is highly recommended for OILY SKIN AND CLOGGED PORES. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL is highly recommended for DRY, BRITTLE AND DAMAGED HAIR to encourage healthy hair growth, repair split ends and increased vitality.
ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL helps to prevent hair loss, thinning hair.
DILUTE WELL BEFORE USE IF YOU NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE SMELL OF AN UNREFINED OILS.
FOR FACE & BODY: Just mix a few drops with your favorite cream. it is a great massage oil or after bath oil. It is non-greasy and non-oily and absorbs into the skin very easily and does not leave an oily feel.
FOR HAIR: A few drops are sufficient to apply on the hair and scalp. Add 2-3 drops to your own favorite shampoo or conditioner.
FOR FACE & BODY & HAIR: Just mix a few drops with your favorite cream, lotion, make-up remover, shower & bath gel, shampoos and face masks .
You will love this oil.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.39 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- UPC : 611702899238
- Manufacturer : Botanical Beauty
- ASIN : B06XVZXFWZ
Best Sellers Rank:
#314,981 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #918 in Facial Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil is cold-pressed extracted from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant with a dark amber to black color and characteristic herbaceous aroma. Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil is to be used topically only! Not for internal use. Glass bottle with dropper 1 fl.oz - 30 ml. County of Origin: ISRAEL
Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil ORGANIC.
Typical Usage Rate: 1 - 100%.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.