Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Organic India Ashwagandha Herbal Supplement - Stress Response Support, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Supports Mood, Endurance, Vitality & Strength - 90 Capsules
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan|
|Diet Type||Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Unit Count||90 Count|
About this item
- ADAPTOGEN - Helps the body adapt to physical, emotional and environmental stress
- Supports rest
- KNOWN AS "THE REJUVENATOR" - Helps support energy reserves
- GROWN SUSTAINABLY USING REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE - With great attention to sustainability, we are growing and harvesting our herbs ethically, partnering with small family farmers to restore vibrant health to the communities and land of India
- LEED PLATINUM CERTIFIED - In 2018, Organic India became the first food production facility in India to obtain the LEED Platinum certification - setting the standard of excellence and commitment to the well-being of the community, the environment, employees, and farmer partners
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Product detailsSize:90 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.13 x 2.13 x 4 inches; 6.72 Ounces
- Item model number : S101
- Date First Available : June 4, 2010
- Manufacturer : Organic India
- ASIN : B003PGE98K
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,025 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.
Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Vegetable Pullulan Capsules, Certified Organic Ingredients
1-2 capsules with food and water 2 times a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain or tension and Adaptogens such as ashwagandha are herbs that help in combating that stress. I use Ashwagandha as a good bet for long-term, more chronic stress that our bodies are always being put under, while L-Theanine I use is more your fast acting every day thing to combat minor stressors, mental tasks, improve mood, remain calm (inhibiting cortical neuron excitation) and can even modulate blood pressure increases in a high-stress-response. Ashwagandha can actually lower serum cortisol (or adjust higher as needed) which L-Theanine cannot do so I take it twice a day at lunch and bedtime and find this one works well. I also found a prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study (PMID 23439798) that also showed significant effectiveness in reducing stress, cortisol levels, and anxiety in adults with mild adverse effects (and same as placebo). I'm very happy with the organic india and the dose of the capsules are good at 400mg each, higher then the 300 used in the study. They also have a powder where 1/2 teaspoon is 2.5g of ashwaganda so be careful on the dosing!
Has my review been of help to you? If so, would you consider hitting the "helpful" button below? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
By Football Mom on December 29, 2017
**See below for original review during my first week, I wanted to come back now that I'm on bottle #2.
I. Love. Ashwaghanda. I said below that I wouldn't want to drive while taking it - THAT WAS TEMPORARY. I continued taking the recommended 4 pills a day dose and within a couple weeks I was not sleepy during the day and I'm completely confident when driving. I really can't say enough about Ashwaghanda. If I miss a dose, or like this past week when I got busy and missed three DAYS, I can tell. I bought the larger bottle when I was low on this 90 count bottle. For me it was almost a miracle worker - started working on the first dose. Now that I've adjusted, I do get anxiety coming through - but I've had chronic and overwhelming anxiety my entire life. I feel like Ashwaghanda has brought some control back to me and I've recommended it to friends and don't have any plans to not continue getting it. Thanks!!!
I've only been taking this for 3 days but I didn't want to delay a review because I'm so happy with my purchase. I can't say enough about it. I really wish I could send a bottle to everyone I know.
Pros from my experience so far:
- I've had anxiety my entire life, had counseling, continuing to take St. John's Wort with this, but this makes me finally feel in control. Like I'm the lifeguard in charge of a water slide - anxious thoughts ranging from minor to ones that I recognize would have spiraled into an anxiety attack despite the progress I've made in counseling. I'm sure at some point it'll happen again, but I'm suddenly in the possession of the ability to register anxiety, acknowledge it, deal with whatever is happening if it's actually rational, and then it goes down the water slide. I've never had this ability. I've also had to be social (ha ha!) which always come with an undercurrent of stress and anxiety and I can also control that. It's like, I can see that ordinarily I'd be nervous and I do have that moment of 'I'm nervous' and then it just settles back down.
- I'm sleeping SO GOOD. I couldn't ever turn my brain off and I'd end up stuck in a cycle of 'Don't sleep until [insert terrible hour here], gradually wear down to me falling asleep during the day, finally be able to sleep at a normal time, nope back to not sleeping.' and now I'm ready to rest at the end of the day.
Cons from my experience so far:
-I'm a little loopy/lethargic and off balance, and my attention is a little shorter. I've seen suggestions elsewhere to halve or skip the day time dose and for sure take the evening dose and I may try that soon, for the time being I'm so relieved to be more in control that I'm taking the full 2 in the morning/2 in the evening as suggested on the bottle. I'm a stay at home parent and don't have to drive, personally if I did have to drive I think I'd skip or halve the dose closest to driving time. So I wouldn't let this con keep you from trying it.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia on February 1, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.