ORICO 2-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 5Ft Power Cord 1700 Joules with 4 USB Charger Ports - Charges Phones, Tablets, Home and Office, Dorm Rooms - White (Former Version)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Number of Ports||5|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.6 x 4.25 x 1.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUICKLY CHARGE ALL YOUR DEVICES -Whether at home or at the office it’s easy to keep all your devices fully powered with this 2-Outlet power strip from ORICO. Perfect for laptops, tablets, computers, iPhone, iPad, Android, other smartphones and more, this power bar includes a 5 foot cord and provides fast, convenient charging wherever you are.
- FEATURES 2 AC OUTLETS & 4 USB PORTS -Your ORICO surge protector power strip features two standard AC outlets and four USB ports for a total power output of 1250W. The dual AC connection is universal 100V~240V, while smart charging USB ports detect your devices to deliver an ideal charging speed of up to 2.4A per port.
- SURGE PROTECTION ENSURES SAFETY -Built in surge protection means your electronic devices are never at risk of damage from electric voltage spikes. This portable white power bar also includes an On/Off switch so you can easily toggle the power without needing to unplug it from the wall, making it highly energy efficient.
- DURABLE, RELIABLE & LONG LASTING -Built from high quality materials according to stringent manufacturing standards, this double power strip features a fireproof design guaranteed to stay safe at all time. It doesn’t wear down with regular use and is sure to last you for years to come.
- NOTE- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we promise to make it right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
“ORICO Dual Outlet Power Strip with USB makes it quick & easy to charge all devices at once!”
Fast Charging For All Your Devices, Anywhere
Experience the freedom and flexibility of charging all your electronic devices, anytime, anywhere. This surprisingly useful ORICO 2-outlet power strip is portable and perfect for use at home or on vacation. Simply plug it into any electrical outlet and you’re good to go.
Universal Compatibility with 2 AC Outlets and 4 USB Ports
This high quality, multi-outlet power bar features dual AC outlets with 100V~240V - perfect for laptops, desktop computers, printers, scanners and more. It also includes four USB 3.0 ports with smart charging technology to deliver the optimal charge to your mobile phone or other USB-enabled device.
Features Built-In Surge Protection
This compact charging strip features built-in surge protection, so even in the case of a voltage spike you never need to worry about damage to your electronics. This dual-outlet power bar also includes an On/Off switch, making it easy to turn off the power without needing to unplug it from the wall.
Durable, Reliable & Long-Lasting
To ensure safety and quality, all our products are made from high grade materials according to stringent manufacturing standards. This double power bar features fire-proof casing and durable, reliable construction to last you for many years to come.
Don’t wait to order today - Order now!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first only one Apple device was able to charge via the USB ports. After one week of intermittent use, now all four USB ports no longer work at all. This leaves you with just a two-outlet surge protector, which defeats the point of having USB ports in the first place. Returning it to Amazon for a refund.
ORIGINAL POST - Dec 2016
This unit struggles to charge two Apple devices at the same time. If I plug an Apple Watch and an iPhone 7+ in at the same time, neither device has enough wattage to charge. The surge protector will turn the USB ports off and on until you unplug one of the iDevices. Otherwise, it works as advertised.
looking up this product's review seems to indicate others have experienced the same issue of a short life.
My only complaint is that I think they could be a little smaller. I'd really like something that could be temporarily mounted to a nightstand, too, but that could be done with this with a little effort to make a mounting bracket.
This power strip is perfect. I don't have to carry around a lot of plugs. The tablets take a lot of power to get them charged. The Surface is very picky and not many things will charge it. I can charge my two tablets with the USB ports. I have not tried charging 3 devices that take a lot of power using the ports because I am worried my things will not be charged when I need them in the morning. Then I use the two outlets to charge or plug in other items such as my laptop if I need it carry it with me on a trip. The power cord is a great length, I have had no problems reaching outlets in the hotel. Sometimes the hotels do not have enough outlets in the room so I unplug a lamp and plug it into one of the outlets.
I have had this for over a month and I have had no problems. It gets used more than 3 times a week.
This is larger than I had wished, however, the plugs are spaced enough to allow brick chargers. The velcro strip to keep the cord in check while traveling is a thoughtful touch. The cord is long, and makes it easier to plug in those awkward hotel plugs. I do wish it had a flat head plug, so it could tuck behind furniture.
The usb chargers work well, and quickly. The On/Off switch is a nice touch for a portable, as many do not have it. It has a blue LED light to show when it is on.
I recommend it.
NOTE: The info sticker on the bottom of the Surge Protector states its power rating at 1250 Watts = 125 Volts at 10 amps. This makes me wonder if it is acceptable to use any 12 or 12.5 Volt item on this surge, as I do not want to Overload the product. I suggest ORICO clarifies this.
For your laptop, your phone, your tablet, and most portable stuff, this should work quite well... and charge items quickly... If you do not mind the size.