Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2015
I have bought multiple of these units and like them. I have found that Windows (8.1) will recognize devices that are plugged into these hubs that Windows won't recognize when the devices are plugged into other hubs. These are fast and affordable, but what I really like is that they have 10 jacks and lay flat on their back. I also like that the on/off switch is at the "front" of the unit, while the power and USB cords are at the "back." This makes these devices convenient to situate and use. My only niggle with these devices is that I've found the jacks to be a bit finicky, thus requiring me to try multiple times to plug some devices in and out. I've also had a couple USB3 cords that simply would NOT go into the jacks. Other than this factor, I'm very happy with these devices and am comfortable recommending them.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 18, 2016
ORICO SuperSpeed USB3.0 10 Port Hub with 36W(12V/3A) Power Adapter and VL812 Chipset for Windows and Mac - Black
One of the USB ports quit working within the first week I had it. I didn’t bother sending it back I just moved it to one of my workstations where I know I wouldn’t need that port. Poor quality. I am now using a Anker USB hub and have had no problems and all ports are full. I wanted to use this in my recording studio where you never seem to have enough USB ports. So I was very disappointed when this failed within the first week. I will stay with Anker
review image
on December 25, 2015
I got this product on July 2015 and it only lasted until December 2015. The unit doesn't seem to be getting any power, even though the power supply light is on.

It was good while it worked.

Updated Jan 7, 2016: I sent an email to ORICO tech support and to my surprise they responded the next day, were very pleasant, and asked me a couple of troubleshooting questions. Once they were satisfied that my device was indeed not working, they immediately told me that they would send me a brand new replacement for free and apologize for the inconvenience. The rep's name is Sophie. GREAT customer service. Would definitely buy from this company again.
The 4 stars is because of the great customer service and the fact that the unit does what it is supposed to do. The missing star is for the broken unit and not knowing whether the new unit will last longer. I will update my review after a few months of usage.
on August 26, 2015
Great product, those far it has not burned
Company states that it's DOES NOT HAVE POWER-CHARGER CAPABILITIES but
ones plug-in to say a laptop with usb+charging_port it starts to charge devices(4 at the time) and even after usb port has been unplugged from a laptop it still charges devices...... :-)
Speed is great tested on 3 external hard drives and got about 86-92MB/s while copying or writing data at the same time ( i still wonder how is that possible ??? on one USB3.0 port... when i copy data via esata best i get is 160MB/s and on one port i get close to 260MB/s)
So Yeah to sum it up, great product.... buy it
on June 26, 2015
This is very nice hub, solid construction and just plug and play with my MacMini, very stable on a table with three Usb cables plugged in, working really well after 2 weeks. This interestingly has a power switch to shut this hub on and off which is nice feature. I have connected two external hard drives to it, works fine. I also have an external DAC and powered monitors connected to my MacMini. My DAC has a USB 2.0 connector and this can be connected through the hub versus use up an extra port on the MacMini, working flawlessly
3 helpful votes
on February 16, 2016
Updating the review to a 4 star because I'm not sure if the issue is with the USB hub or with the USB/VGA adapter. I moved the USB/VGA to a direct connection on the PC and so far I've had no issues. A perfect score would be for any USB 3 to work perfectly but I can't achieve that.

Right now I'm posting as 3 star to see how it goes. All seemed well with that but I have a USB storage enclosure that now on reboots will sometimes not be seen by the computer. It could be power sync with the enclosure however I never had this issue before using this product. I also purchased a USB 3.0 to VGA adapter that works fine for about 1 hour then goes away. I moved the adapter to a direct connect USB 3.0 port on my computer and so far no issues.
on October 4, 2015
Got this USB 3.0 hub on Amazon's 20th anniversary and have been using it for several months. So far it's been great for me. It's worked with everything I've plugged in it including USB sticks, external DVD drives, hard drives, mice and keyboards. I have 5-6 things plugged into it at any given time and haven't seen any noticeable speed issues.

If you need a boatload of USB 3.0 ports, try this ORICO USB 3.0 hub out.
on December 7, 2015
I very rarely post reviews, but if an item is crap I do! This thing is so flaky, and I started experiencing issues after roughly 3 months. Of course this is past the time in which I can return or exchange, so basically I'm screwed. It constantly drops connections to my connected USB hard drives, usb flash drives and other items I have connected. I receive constant notices in my OS that devices were un-securely removed/disconnected. I have had a USB 2.0 D-Link hub for over 3 years now with no issues at all! I guess you get what you pay for!
on May 18, 2016
Would've been 5 stars however the power button failed after only 2 uses. The button stopped staying in it's clicked "on" position and button has to be held down for the unit to stay turned on
on August 21, 2015
This hub kills my wifi whenever it's connected to my MacBook Air. But it works ok as a device charger. NOTE: I just got an email from their tech support saying that this thing should not be used as a device charger, so essentially, it's completely worthless.