- Save 50% on ORICO Dual Port USB Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more ORICO Products offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd. Enter code BMBYX97N at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ORICO 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub when you purchase 1 or more ORICO Products offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd. Enter code FVQFFYU5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ORICO 34W 4 Port USB Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more ORICO Products offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd. Enter code GBOXT5HZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ORICO Traveling 1250W 2 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 20W 4 Ports USB Charger for iPhone 7/7 plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 4, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5, HTC, Nexus and More
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 AC Outlets, 1700 joule Surge Protector Energy supplies complete protection with a total power output of 1250W
- Its built-in 5 Ft. power cord enables connection to a distant wall outlet, mini size saves space efficiently
- Lightweight and compact design, this power strip is easy to carry or neatly placed on desk, it is your ideal solution for power supply
- 4 USB Super Charging Ports with a MAX power output of 20W, it detects your devices to deliver the ideal charging speed up to 2.4A per port
- Please check the power of the devices you want to connect is less than 1250W to ensure a safe and reliable condition.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ORICO Traveling 1250W 2 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip with 20W 4 Ports USB Charger for iPhone 7/7 plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 4, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 5, HTC, Nexus and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd||PoweraddDirect||MAKE TECHNOLOGY||ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd||BESTEK.||Mibote US|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.2 x 5.5 x 1.3 in||2.04 x 4.21 x 1.1 in||2.36 x 7.28 x 1.18 in||2.05 x 6.73 x 1.14 in||3.3 x 6 x 1.2 in|
Surge Protector Features As the Following
• 2 AC Outlets and 4 USB Super Charging Ports
• 1250W Output and 1700J Energy Rating
• Versatile protection on all outlets
• Compact design, lightweight and portable
• Neatly arranged plug and ports
• Includes built-in 5Ft. power cord
• 18 months Warranty and lifetime technical support
Convenient, Compact Design for Worry-Free Portable Use
Hotel rooms, airport terminals, and coffee shops never seem to have enough power outlets to handle all your devices at once. With the ORICO Mini Surge Protector you no longer have to choose what to charge first.
Your Safeguard - Surge Protector
With ORICO 2 outlet surge protector, your PCs, peripheral devices and all electronics are under versatile protection against power fluctuations and electromagnetic line noise. It boosts 1700 joule energy rating provides standard protection for your basic electronic devices, with a total power output of 1250W.
4 USB Super Charger Let You Charge More Devices Easily
This surge protector features 4 Super Charging USB ports with a max power output of 20W, so you can easily charge your cellphone along with other USB devices. Its integrated intelligence charging technology enables the charger to deliver the fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port.
Please check the power of the devices you want to connect is less than 1250W to ensure a safe and reliable condition.
What is in the box
• 1x ORICO 2 Outlet Surge Protector with 4 USB Super Charging Ports (White)
• 1x User Manual
• 1x Service Card
Top Customer Reviews
Let me start by saying that when I received this product I was very satisfied. The packaging was neat, paperwork was included, and even a warranty card! The surge protector worked very well for exactly 30 days until the blue led indicating power status stopped working. The led and all of the front usb ports stopped working. The two power outlets still functioned but the main reason I got this surge protector was to charge my devices. The warranty was practically NON EXISTENT. I tried contacting the manufacturer only to realize that their headquarters were in China. Their telephone number was an international number and attempts to contact them lead to no replacement. Amazon was kind enough to allow me to return the item on the 31st day of ownership for a full refund but I would not count on ORICO to help with replacements. I would recommend looking at other products which have headquarters in the United States.
I am not sure why there are multiple conflicting question/answers about voltage on the product listing. The product I received quite clearly states on the electrical label that acceptable input voltage is 100-250 (photos attached).
Overall, I'm very pleased with this product.
+/IPad quickly and fully through the USB ports and my gaming laptop with the plug outlets. I was concerned it may become warm or overheat - but it stays cool to the touch. I am only bummed I spent $14.99 on each and they are now on sale for $11.99! I might need to buy a couple more! =) I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase one!
This is larger than I had wished, however, the plugs are spaced enough to allow brick chargers. The velcro strip to keep the cord in check while traveling is a thoughtful touch. The cord is long, and makes it easier to plug in those awkward hotel plugs. I do wish it had a flat head plug, so it could tuck behind furniture.
The usb chargers work well, and quickly. The On/Off switch is a nice touch for a portable, as many do not have it. It has a blue LED light to show when it is on.
I recommend it.
NOTE: The info sticker on the bottom of the Surge Protector states its power rating at 1250 Watts = 125 Volts at 10 amps. This makes me wonder if it is acceptable to use any 12 or 12.5 Volt item on this surge, as I do not want to Overload the product. I suggest ORICO clarifies this.
For your laptop, your phone, your tablet, and most portable stuff, this should work quite well... and charge items quickly... If you do not mind the size.