Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bed Band Not Made in China. 100% USA Worker Assembled. Lifetime Warranty. Bed Sheet Holder, Gripper, Suspender and Strap. Smooth any Sheets on any Bed. Sleep Better. Patented.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 31, 2011
I can't believe my husband and I spent over a year dealing with the fitted sheet coming off EVERY NIGHT. I think it's partially due to our super thick mattress with pillow top, and partly to do with my large husband moving around a lot. In any case, it was a nightly issue of finding the fitted sheet coming off. BUT we bought the bed bands and allakazam - absolutely NO fitted sheet problems. Not only is it staying on, but it's staying tight. The bed bands went on quickly and it's now been several days and we haven't had to adjust them at all. My husband and I LOVE these things!

Maggie
33 comments| 446 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2011
These are definitely worth the price. My SO and I apparently run marathons in our sleep, so the fitted sheet and mattress pad came off the bed without fail. We own a double pillowtop mattress and they haven't stretched out while holding a fitted sheet, that shrunk in the wash, plus two mattress pads. They hold them firmly to the bed with no slipping. No damage has been done to the sheets either. I really recommend these over other sheet suspenders.
0Comment| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2011
These strong durable clips are exactly what works the best for me. My hospital bed sheet was constantly wrinkled under my frequently moving body. I transfer myself into my wheelchair and back to bed several times a day. When I am not sleeping my head or knees are electronically adjusted. Simply turning over caused the sheet to be a total out of place, uncomfortable wrinkled mess. My recommendation for a home hospital bed user is to use a couple packages and place them on the sides of the sheet. I highly recommend these sheet holders.
22 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2015
Absolutely terrific. We are not using them on our bed. We are using them to hold down the canopy of our outside rest area. We had been using bags of rocks but this is absolutely the greatest. My husband installed a small screw in the metal uprights and we strung the bed bands from corner to corner holding them down with the screw. WORKS ABSOLUTELY THE GREATEST. No more rock bags swinging in the wind. Very nice and sleek. I LOVE THESE!!!!!
review image
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2011
I use these on a four-corner fitted sheet for a massage table. They go on and come off easily. We get a number of massages and there is a good deal of movement on top of the sheet. They absolutely keep the sheet in place all the time. I had used a cheaper product previously and had to get rid of them. These work!!!!
0Comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2011
We don't have a problem with the corners of the fitted sheet - it's the way the sheet bunches up in the middle after a couple of nights. It's only a twin bed, but for whatever reason, tucking the fitted sheet back in at the sides lasts about 10 minutes. I clip two Bed Bands to each other to make one long band, tip the mattress up on its side, and send the kid in to clip one end to the side of the sheet, about 6 inches below the center of the mattress. It just reaches when we connect the other end to the opposite side. Repeat with the other two Bed Bands, this time about 6 inches above the center of the mattress. When fully deployed, the bands keep the sheet tucked beneath the mattress on both sides and prevent all the bunching. At the end of the week, the kid is still comfy, and life is good. The clips have yet to give way, and there's been no damage to the sheets from the little teeth that grip. It's an unorthodox use for the product, but it's made a huge difference.
55 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2011
So I have insomnia, and i'm incredibly ocd about my sheets. My husband flops around like a fish and the fitted sheet would come completely off the bed, and I would wake up covered in fitted sheet. It drove me insane, and I couldn't sleep!
I ordered these because they are the best rated on Amazon, and boy do they do the trick!!! They are so awesome. I never give it another thought, and I can finally get some sleep! You wont be disappointed with these!!
22 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2011
I really like how they grip tight and because you can adjust the length, you really can get a snug fit. I hate wrinkly, bunched bottom sheets. I am happy I got these and spent a little more.
on June 16, 2011
I haven't tried any other "sheet holders," and I'm so glad I started with Bed Bands! I have a very deep king-sized mattress with a memory-foam topper. I can barely get sheets around it, so my partner and I were always waking up in a tangle of bedding. The Bed Bands keep the sheets in place perfectly. The bands don't come off until I take them off, and they don't put holes in the sheets--even though I have them stretched very tightly.
Bed Bands are easy to put on and take off and they do exactly what they're supposed to do: keep the sheets on the bed. I highly recommend this product. Couldn't be happier with it!
on October 31, 2015
"Not made in China" is meaningless if the product arrives in PIECES.
review image
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse