- Weight: 1 pounds
ORIGINAL OEM Data Cable for your LG Neon GT365
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% brand new data cable sync your phone with a computer through this original OEM data cable
- Good for uploading/downloading ring-tones, pictures, wallpaper graphics, games, themes, and synchronizing your phone book and calender.
- Use your phone as a high speed modem and access Internet to check email, etc. (consult your carrier for this service)
- Advanced charging regulation of this cable is controlled equally by the phone and computer. This means an accurate digitial charge
- Data Cable only! Driver and software not included. Some phone may or may not need driver/software please check with your phone provider for details.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I only the cable with WinXP: The LG Neon GT 365 phones do not need any driver to be recognized as a disk drive in XP.
To transfer files with the cable, you must first turn on your phone and _then_ connect the cable to your computer (which should already be on). Windows Explorer then sees two drives but only one contains photos, sounds, videos, etc. The other appears to be a some kind of placeholder drive with nothing on it.
You can then use Windows Explorer (not IE, duh!) to browse and copy files. Another hint: Use Copy and Paste instead of Cut and Paste in case unknown factors (power outage, cat or kid yanking at the cable for fun) can cripple a file transfer.
To use the cable as a charger with your computer, make sure the phone is powered off, wait a few seconds, and then connect it to your computer (trust me, a wall outlet charger is faster).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it dnt work I wld like a replacement message me please about thisPublished on June 30, 2014 by mike gilbert
lg cables work well for the price.
i don't have this phone anymore.
but I do decided to get the phone again. Read more
It is a cable i plugged it in and it worked...its really neat i dont even own an lg fone i used it on my gf's htc...dont tell lgPublished on November 26, 2012 by sinner 910
After connecting the cable, I was able to transfer pictures from the cell phone to the laptop. It was plug and play.Published on November 20, 2012 by Jim M
Great cable with a nice length... It does what it is supposed to do and it does it well! What's not to like? I just love Amazon :)Published on September 4, 2012 by fantasm