- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by DI ORO when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code BAKEIT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DI ORO - Silicone Spatulas - 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatula - Seamless Design - Pro-Grade Non-Stick Silicone Rubber with Reinforced Stainless Steel S-Core Technology (3-Piece Set, Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWARDED AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN & COOK'S ILLUSTRATED BEST ALL-AROUND SILICONE SPATULA – Our Large Spatula was Awarded the Equipment Review Winner for “2017 Best All-Around Silicone Spatula” striking the right balance between strength and flexibility and shares all the features and benefits of our other Seamless Series silicone utensils.
- SEAMLESS ONE-PIECE DESIGN - Perfect for stirring, scraping, and folding a wide variety of foods and no seams or cracks to trap food and bacteria means these award-winning spatulas clean up easy and keep your food safe.
- HEAT-RESISTANT 600°F PRO-GRADE SILICONE - Our BPA Free and FDA Approved silicone is safe for coated & non-stick cookware and perfect for use with hot foods and around the cook top and dishwasher safe.
- REINFORCED S-CORE™ INTERNAL STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY - The strength of stainless steel means that these utensils will hold up to the demanding use of home cooks and professional chefs and won't break like cheap plastic store brands.
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Our promise is a superior experience for everyone who owns our award-winning DI ORO products. We’re here as a trusted partner, so you can enjoy your purchase with full confidence knowing that our warranty lasts forever.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SEAMLESS ONE-PIECE DESIGN – Used for stirring, scraping, and folding a wide variety of foods. With no seams or cracks to trap food and bacteria, these spatulas clean up easy and keep your food safe.
- Heatproof: 600ºF Heat Resistance
- Silicone: BPA free, US FDA and German LGFB certified silicone
- Steel Core: 18/10 stainless steel reinforced core
- Dishwasher Safe
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SPATULA SET – Each of our 3 pro-grade spatulas are designed to meet the demanding requirements of chefs and bakers and manufactured to the highest standards.
- (1) Spatula 11.2" (28.5cm): For scraping bowls and pans
- (1) Spoonula 11.2" (28.5cm): For mixing, scooping, and tasting
- (1) Small 8.8" (22.3cm): For reaching into jars
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first saw them IRL my first impression was that the use-edges of the utensils were too thick. My first impression was wrong.
In my hand they felt good and while using them they performed three-bears perfect; not too soft, not too hard, they were just right.
I used the large spatula for a creamy fruit pie filling and the spoon/scraper to make scrambled eggs in a hot skillet first then later to make and transfer 5 quarts of oatmeal. The spatula was stiff enough to fold in the fresh sliced fruit and yet flexible enough to do a great job of scraping out the bowl (There wasn't enough left in the bowl to get a single lick!). The spoon's handle was more than stiff enough to thoroughly mix and scoop out the thick oatmeal while the edges and tip were pliable enough to conform to the sides of the pot for a clean scrape. Afterwards I sent them through the dishwasher and they came out looking like they were brand new. I see a long happy future for these utensils but will have to see how well they endure.
Update: Two months of almost daily use and they are still going strong. I did have a couple of occasions in the dishwasher where water had pooled on the surface of the utensil and the heat during the drying cycle dried it and left a noticeable whitish blotch of water/mineral residue on the matte finish. It did wash off with a little effort and it changed how I position them in the dishwasher; I no longer let them lay flat on the rack. The shortest one I place upright in the flatware basket, the longer ones I still lay horizontally in the top rack but I make sure they are 'on edge' or at least angled enough so that they drain off and not have puddles of water on them to dry at the end.
Update 17 September 2015: All three items still in use. The two larger items have been used almost daily now for over 18 months (Which also means they have been through the dishwasher almost daily too) and I can barely tell they have been used. The steel reinforcement has not deformed or separated internally. There has been no staining or fading of the silicone. They remain pliable and the use-edges work as well now as they did when I purchased them back in February 2014.
Update 24 February 2018. Still in use almost daily. Shows a little wear on the edge of the spoon/scraper on examination with a magnifying glass but that's it. No staining.