|Item Weight||250 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 32 x 47 inches|
|Item model number||OS-4000|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||34 inches|
|Assembled Width||31 inches|
|Assembled Length||52 inches|
|Assembled Seat Height||34 Inches|
Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Executive Fully Body Massage Chair, Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46 x 32 x 47 inches|
About this item
- Upgraded PU covering for increase durability and comfort, Six unique Pre-Set programs
- Easy-to-use Large LCD display remote with wireless remote
- 2 Stage Zero-Gravity positioning inspred by NASA
- Foot, Calves, Arm, Hips and Shoulder air pressure massage, Auto timer setting from 5-30 min. massage session
- 5 levels of speed and intensity for the massage, Seat Vibration Massage
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This also reduces the vertical stress on the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. Study show that when the legs are at or above heart level, it promotes better circulation.
Auto Body Scan
Equipped with the latest technology, It allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas.
True Ergonomic S-Track
The OS-4000 Zero Gravity massage chair is ergonomically designed to contour a variety of spine shapes. The Spine curvature is unique from one individual to the next. The S-track system allows the roller heads to massage along the back from the neck down to the lower spine with a consistent pressure in the massage, along with a comfortable support. The typical massage tracks, being linear, create an inconsistency in pressure applying weak massages in the neck and lower back.
Full Body Air Massages
Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags but have increased the volume and surface area of massage. By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced from prior model. Which ultimately puts less stress on the chair, making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
Placed in the lower back region of the chair are 2 heating pads that enhance the massage experience.
Located on the top right of the main remote you will find a compact wireless remote allowing you to control the main features of the chair without having to struggle to reach the main remote in the reclined position.
Located on the back of the main remote, you will find a compact wireless remote. The wireless remote allows you to control the main features of the Osaki OS-4000 massage chair without having to struggle to reach the main remote in the reclined position
At the start of the massage, the chair will fully extend out and then retract.
Once the foot massager has reached the desired length, firmly press your totes down to indicate the chair to stop.
The OS-4000 also features beautifully updated upholstery and includes Zero Gravity, a 30 inch Roller Stroke, Body Scan Technology, S-Track Massage Robot, full body air massage, seat vibration, and heat therapy for your back.
REFURBISHED to New Mechanical Condition - Minor cosmetic scratches and dings are likely from shipping and packing. Fully Tested and checked to be in perfect working order. Save Hundreds on these Great Fully Tested Refurbished Chairs. Factory One Year Warranty is INCLUDED. Standard Freight Ground Curbside Delivery is Included.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No foot massage, has balls for foot massage, but they don't move.
The entire massage consists of air cushions inflating and deflating, with a very weak back roller that can barely be felt.
No butt massage rollers, only vibration.
You can't use over 60 min because it needs a cool down period.
Long story short: if you want a chair with foot massage, butt massage, and back massage I would skip this chair. I would say this chair is only worth around $800. Very poor quality.
* The chair is very comfortable and the Zero G recline feature adds greatly to the comfort.
* The calf, foot, arm, hip and shoulder massage work quite well.
* You can get a very good neck and shoulder massage if you do not use the pillow (the pillow can be flipped over the back of the chair if you do not wish to use it).
* The back massage is good. My favorite setting is the rolling.
* The heat feature feels great.
* I like a very firm massage. In my opinion, the back massage of the Osaki OS-4000 is not strong enough. There is a cloth insert that is in the backrest that dulls the strength of the back massage. Even when this is removed, the back massage is still not strong enough for my preference. The back massage is good but would be absolutely great with a just a bit more strength. For comparison, we used to own a Brookstone Human Touch massage chair that we bought back in 1999. That had fantastic strength for the back massage rollers.
* The back pillow can be comfortable depending on your height. I am 5' 7" and the pillow is comfortable for me but not for my wife who is 5 feet tall. The pillow cannot be removed from the chair. You can drape it over the back of the char if you want. I find that if I do this, I actually get a better neck massage that with the air cushions in the pillow itself. Sometimes I use the pillow but sometimes I prefer not to.
* The controller on the chair has many flaws in my opinion. Some of the buttons are backlit but the vast majority of them are not. The print for the buttons is extremely small. I have better than 20/20 vision. If I can't see the text, most others will not be able to do so. I use the chair in a dimly lit room. It is not possible to see what most of the buttons are in low light conditions. You have to memorize the locations. I'm considering buying a light I can attach to the controller for this purpose.
* There is a convenient mini-remote included. Well... it would be convenient if it worked. Mines does not. Maybe I just need a new battery.
* I am not a fan of most of the pre-programmed massage settings. Like others have mentioned, the Smart setting can really hurt your calves and feet at times. Thankfully it is the only setting I have found that does this. I have actually had to stop the massage because it was too painful on my calves.
* I was very surprised to find that the chair was delivered UNASSEMBLED. This was NOT mentioned anywhere in the listing. The chair weighs over 300 lbs so moving it is quite difficult. If you have an option to get a white glove service, I suggest that you take it. I was able to assemble the chair but with significant difficulty. Osaki changed some parts and did not update the instruction manual for assembling the chair. Online videos I found on youtube did not show the newer parts either. I figured it out but it was not a fun experience.
* There was absolutely no warranty information provided or contact information for the company.
* The heat can take at least 5 minutes before you feel it. You can always turn it on before you are ready to get in the chair.
* There is a 30 minute timer limit and the chair cannot be used more than 60 consecutive minutes without a cool-down period. Good luck finding that information online.
* The controller needlessly beeps loudly at certain times during the massage. It isn't a constant beeping but it might beep loudly for 5 seconds at 3 points during a 30 minute massage. This is supposed to alert you of opportunities to adjust certain settings such as strength or airbag intensity. Since there is a display on the controller, it isn't needed though unless you are visually impaired. The unfortunate part is that you cannot turn the beeping off.