Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Osaki OS4000 Executive Zero Gravity Massage Chair Recliner Deluxe
|Price:||$1,999.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$400.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgraded PU covering for increase durability and comfort, Six unique Pre-Set programs
- Easy-to-use Large LCD display remote with wireless remote
- 2 Stage Zero-Gravity positioning inspred by NASA
- Foot, Calves, Arm, Hips and Shoulder air pressure massage, Auto timer setting from 5-30 min. massage session
- 5 levels of speed and intensity for the massage, Seat Vibration Massage
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Most Advanced Technology Massage Chair.
Computer Body Scan System
Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage.
True Ergonomic S-Track
The OS-4000 Zero Gravity massage chair is ergonomically designed to contour a variety spine shapes.
Arm Air Massagers/ Foot and Calf Massage/ Hip & Lumbar Squeeze / Shoulder Airbag Massage.
2 Stage Zero Gravity
The perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort.
Lower Back Heat Therapy
There are 2 heating pads, one on each side in the lower lumbar area.
Full Size Easy-to-Use Remote
The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and Swedish.
The compact wireless remote allows you to control the main features of the chair without having to struggle to reach the main remote in the reclined position.
Auto Leg Scan
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length.
Product Name : Osaki OS -4000.
Model No. : OS-4000.
Rated Voltage : 110-120V.
Rated Frequency : 50/60 Hz.
Main Body Dimension : 52L x 31W x 34H (inches).
Vertical Side : 38L x 25W x 15H.
Gross Weigh : 255 lbs.
Auto Timer : 5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes.
Length of the wire : Controller wire : 1.2m.
Power Supply Wire : 2.1m.
Osaki OS4000 Executive Zero Gravity Massage Chair Recliner DeluxeAuthorized dealer-warranty is valid.Zero gravity designed with a set of S-track movable intelligent massage robot, special focus on the neck, shoulder and lumbar massage according to body curveAutomatically detect the whole body curve as well as make micro adjustments, which brings more humanistic and scientific massage enjoymentDesigned with six unique auto-programs: Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart, Circulation and DemoAutomatic massage for the upper body (shoulder, neck, back and lumbar), the low body (buttock, thigh, calves and feet)Manual massage for the upper body with three options, full body, partial and fixedSix Massage styles - rolling, kneading, clapping, shiatsu, Swedish and comboWith five levels of speed & intensityThree kinds of width adjustable settings, Wide, Medium and narrowAir pressure massage for back (two airbags), with five intensity optionsAir pressure for lower body (twenty-six airbags), with five intensity optionsPowerful vibration massage for buttocksCalf rest can be lifted and stretched, backrest can be liftedLCD displayerAuto timer 5-30 optionsWireless mini-controller25 air bags, 10 in the feet, 10 in the calves, 3 in the seat and 2 in the back
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No foot massage, has balls for foot massage, but they don't move.
The entire massage consists of air cushions inflating and deflating, with a very weak back roller that can barely be felt.
No butt massage rollers, only vibration.
You can't use over 60 min because it needs a cool down period.
Long story short: if you want a chair with foot massage, butt massage, and back massage I would skip this chair. I would say this chair is only worth around $800. Very poor quality.
* The chair is very comfortable and the Zero G recline feature adds greatly to the comfort.
* The calf, foot, arm, hip and shoulder massage work quite well.
* You can get a very good neck and shoulder massage if you do not use the pillow (the pillow can be flipped over the back of the chair if you do not wish to use it).
* The back massage is good. My favorite setting is the rolling.
* The heat feature feels great.
* I like a very firm massage. In my opinion, the back massage of the Osaki OS-4000 is not strong enough. There is a cloth insert that is in the backrest that dulls the strength of the back massage. Even when this is removed, the back massage is still not strong enough for my preference. The back massage is good but would be absolutely great with a just a bit more strength. For comparison, we used to own a Brookstone Human Touch massage chair that we bought back in 1999. That had fantastic strength for the back massage rollers.
* The back pillow can be comfortable depending on your height. I am 5' 7" and the pillow is comfortable for me but not for my wife who is 5 feet tall. The pillow cannot be removed from the chair. You can drape it over the back of the char if you want. I find that if I do this, I actually get a better neck massage that with the air cushions in the pillow itself. Sometimes I use the pillow but sometimes I prefer not to.
* The controller on the chair has many flaws in my opinion. Some of the buttons are backlit but the vast majority of them are not. The print for the buttons is extremely small. I have better than 20/20 vision. If I can't see the text, most others will not be able to do so. I use the chair in a dimly lit room. It is not possible to see what most of the buttons are in low light conditions. You have to memorize the locations. I'm considering buying a light I can attach to the controller for this purpose.
* There is a convenient mini-remote included. Well... it would be convenient if it worked. Mines does not. Maybe I just need a new battery.
* I am not a fan of most of the pre-programmed massage settings. Like others have mentioned, the Smart setting can really hurt your calves and feet at times. Thankfully it is the only setting I have found that does this. I have actually had to stop the massage because it was too painful on my calves.
* I was very surprised to find that the chair was delivered UNASSEMBLED. This was NOT mentioned anywhere in the listing. The chair weighs over 300 lbs so moving it is quite difficult. If you have an option to get a white glove service, I suggest that you take it. I was able to assemble the chair but with significant difficulty. Osaki changed some parts and did not update the instruction manual for assembling the chair. Online videos I found on youtube did not show the newer parts either. I figured it out but it was not a fun experience.
* There was absolutely no warranty information provided or contact information for the company.
* The heat can take at least 5 minutes before you feel it. You can always turn it on before you are ready to get in the chair.
* There is a 30 minute timer limit and the chair cannot be used more than 60 consecutive minutes without a cool-down period. Good luck finding that information online.
* The controller needlessly beeps loudly at certain times during the massage. It isn't a constant beeping but it might beep loudly for 5 seconds at 3 points during a 30 minute massage. This is supposed to alert you of opportunities to adjust certain settings such as strength or airbag intensity. Since there is a display on the controller, it isn't needed though unless you are visually impaired. The unfortunate part is that you cannot turn the beeping off.
The installation is NOT easy, even there is only 4 screws for 2 arms, it is really hard to put the screw straight because the samll space.. I believe I am handy enough, (I finished the basement by myself), but the first screw took me 40 mins... and I spent more than 2 hours to get everything done.
Same thing for my other 2 friends, they spent a lots of time and they said the same thing.. really hard to install the arms..
But after that, the chair is great to use. So comfootable... Good chair for that price....
I am afraid to move it to another room,because the door is not wide enoug to get it out, I have to uninstall the airms and re-install it....
Check the size of the door before you make the dicesion where to put....