Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 13, 2016
Let me first say that this was purchased EXACTLY 3 years ago to this date. Over the past three years it has functioned as it should with no real issues. Tonight, with no warning or reasoning it shattered as if hit with an object into a couple hundred bits and blew up all over the room. I can say without a doubt there was no one touching, striking or near the shelf when it spontaneously exploded. Needless to say I hit the internet in hopes of dispelling my first thought of an angry visitor in my newly built home on a once existing Indian burial ground... Luckily, after I called a few Voodoo priests I had on speed dial I was able to find this is not rare or supernatural in nature. It appears that tempered glass can explode for no reason or provocation. I can assure you that I did not talk ugly to this shelf at any time nor did I tease it so there was no provocation involved. Needless to say the shelf did explode, it has been exactly three years since purchase and I am perfectly sober at this moment in time. I am writing this in the event anyone else has witnessed this type of craziness with tempered glass. I can assure you I will be staying away from glass shelves moving forward. On one positive note the TV and DVD player (less than 22lbs by far) was still standing strong even after the glass departed.
review imagereview image
on May 4, 2014
I had this for about 2 years and finally threw it out because the screws got stripped very easily for me. It was extremely hard to get out of my wall and I had to basically drill them out.

When mounted it worked great for holding a bluray player, center speaker, along with several other things on the top.

I would recommend going for something easier to mount and dismount though.
on May 16, 2015
Decent shelf. Does it's job. Do NOT use power tools while assembling shelf. Make sure the shelf assembly is tight, but do not over-tighten. Not tight enough, it will sag.... too tight and you'll break it. Still, really good for it's price.
on May 14, 2014
I got this to put a small DVD player under a flat screen mounted high on the wall. It was easy to assemble and pretty easy to mount to the wall. It looks sleek and modern with the glass shelf. It does have a slight downward angle but I'm sure this is so the shelf does not interfere with the remote and device when mounting higher on the wall. The rubber feet on your device should grip the glass well enough to keep it from sliding anywhere though.
on June 26, 2013
Redid my bedroom. Changed that BIG old tube TV with a HDTV flat screen and put this underneath it. Easy to install, looks GREAT and the price was better than the BIG BOX STORES. And those stores didn't even have them in stock!!!! Came within a few days of ordering.

Highly recommend!!!!!!
on August 1, 2013
When I received the shelving for my dvd/audio unit to mount under my tv, it was as if it was made specifically for my tv. I mounted it to the wall outside on my patio/pool deck. Very easy to install, very neat to look at, and looks just like it was made to go with my television. Very, very pleased with this product.
on April 12, 2013
This shelf works as advertised. I have no issues with it except one minor flaw. The shelf tilts if you add pressure on either side. I have tightened all screws but still it tilts.For me its not a big deal as i don't need to touch this very often.
on August 3, 2013
A cheap solution for sure. As a pro I use these types of things often and this is a quick/econo solution..It is a little `wobbly` even with the best install.There are better items out there but for the price its worth the headaches
on September 6, 2013
I purchased this product to hold my DVD player below my flat screen on my bedroom wall. The only problem I have with it is that the shelf seems to have a slight angle down from true 90 degrees.
on November 7, 2011
looks good and does what a shelf should do. the cable management rails needs to be a little bigger but other than that i would recommend it and would buy it again. shipping speed was great also.