- File Size: 3954 KB
- Print Length: 247 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1534689036
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Magpie Press (June 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GSRNEWY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #720,926 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
OSO Ready: The Boys of Beartooth Bay: Harrison Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I think that the Oso series is great, this book is about Harrison and Jessica, I LOVED that we got to see Ethan Luke, Clay and more of Harrison's clan as well. Jessica is a hair stylist that moved to Oso to be in a small town she is working hard to pick up clients but oh boy her first walk in is a big burly hottie and ever since the first cut she gives him he is the star of all her fantasies. Harrison really liked Jessica but is to shy to ask her out so every 2 weeks he goes for a trim. His brothers and cousins give him a hard time of it, loved the ribbing. I really think the author did an amazing job of writing the emotional scene in the bathroom, how Harrison reacted had me in tears. Just a great story. Now I want to know more about Like, something about his talk with Harrison on the trawler has me intrigued
Harrison is crushing on the sweet hairstylist Jess but is too shy to do anything about it. His brothers and cousins are insistent that she is his mate. He is sure that he is not ready for a mate. When he finally connects with Jess, he is sure that he never wants to let her go. He is also sure it is just because the are good together and not because she is his mate. Jess thinks she might be pregnant. She is scared of what it will do to their relationship. Harrison has to show Jess that he is ready for whatever life throws at them.
Sweet story with HEA with no cliffhanger. Character development was spot on. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
OSO READY: HARRISON(The Boys of Beartooth Bay #2) by Claire Ryann and Eva Wilder
Bear shifter Harrison has been going to have his hair cut every other week, since he met the new stylist at the salon. He doesn't need it cut so often but he can't work up the courage to ask Jess out, but around her his like a tongue-tied, bumbling teenager. So while he gets teased by the boys on how pretty his looking these days, his trying to figure out how to ask her out. Until a chance encounter throws them together and they find themselves facing a few surprises. Harris knows his bear has chosen his mate, but has the man and is he ready?
This was an enjoyable story from start to finish. The storyline was sweet and exciting, and I loved the characters. However I did find parts of the story confusing, it was a bit indecisive, Harris wasn't ready for any of it but then he was buying books and paint samples. Otherwise overall I still really enjoyed it!
Jessica always headed straight for the shower once her day cutting hair was over. Hair got in the most unusual places. Lately she’d been accompanied by her new favorite customer…. unfortunately, not literally. Harrison had been coming in every two weeks since she came to town two months ago. He had a low hum when she massaged his scalp, and at six foot five with a dazzling smile, she was hoping he’d ask for her number, or ask her out.
Sweet, sexy story of the relationship that grows between Harris and Jess, but can she accept his bear?
*A complimentary copy was given in exchange for an honest review*
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy