|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Vership Co. LTD|
|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.58 x 5.67 x 1.97 inches|
|Item model number||DBSK100100 kits|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Kit with R3 Board|
|Pattern||Starter Kit with Arduino Uno R3|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
OSOYOO Starter Kit for Arduino Hardware and Coding Learning DVD Tutorial
|Price:||$25.86 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$27.13 (51%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A great learning kit for kids, teenagers , young adults and retired mechanical seniors to get started and learn how to code and use hardware.
- The kit has 29 example projects and 24 items for the beginners to get started in the world of Arduino.
- You can learn the basic concepts of buttons, resistors, sensors, IR remote control and receivers, how to use sensors to detect environment(i.e. light, temperature),install the library for the item then load a small sketch to see how to interface with the item.
- Every project in this starter kit has detailed circuit graph, enough wiring detail,step-by-step tutorial and fully-tested Arduino sample codes which can save lots of your research time and speed up your learning progress.
- After you finishes the projects in this kit, there's a sense of satisfaction you get from completing your first project that will get you hooked and want to learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The Osoyoo Basic Kit is designed to facilitate beginners and developers to quickly learn Arduino and electronic technology. It help users to turn the idea into a practical application. This kit is based on the OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino . The Osoyoo Basic Kit comes with numerous electronic parts that enable you to start making your own projects. It include a breadboard,an LCD display stepper motor, small servo motor, a relay, infrared remote, a RGB LED, a number of sensors, LEDs, jumpers, resistors and other electronic components.
- The kit has a DVD provide detailed tutorials that you can follow. They come with detailed explanations of the components involved in the projects, fritzing diagrams of the hardware connections and sample codes. The projects progress from the easiest beginner-level tutorials to more complex tutorials for advanced users. These tutorials as well as online tutorials available on the Osoyoo website and blogs will provide you with enough material for your learning needs. After you are done with the tutorials, you should be able to make your own projects using the different components the kit has.
OSOYOO Starter Kit for Arduino
A Basic Kit for STEM Education
OSOYOO basic Board with USB Cable
OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino Pinout
- The power pins are Vin, 5V, 3V3, GND. IOREF.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6, labeled A0 through A5
- Serial pins: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX).
- External Interrupts : 2 and 3.
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11.
- SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
- LED: 13.
- TWI: A4 or SDA pin and A5 or SCL pin.
Specifications of OSOYOO basic board
OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino UNO
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-PU
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
What more can we offer than product
This kit comes with a CD tutorial including 29 Projects for beginners. Every project in this starter kit has detailed circuit graph, step-by-step tutorial and fully-tested Arduino sample codes which can save lots of your research time and speed up your learning progress
Learning and innovating with Arduino kit
Arduino has been apply in 3D printing, smart robot car, intelligent robotother fields. More and more teenagers have discovered Arduino and was rapidly becoming absorbed by it. The OSOYOO basic starter kit is a good choice for you. After you finishes all the projects in this kit, you are no more a beginner! You become an intermediate Arduino player.
- This kit is nicely packed in plastic box with two levels and you can divide part as you like.
- This box can full protect all parts not to damage in transit
- After experiment, you can keep all component in the package
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So the bad: after about a week, I was suddenly unable to upload to the board. I emailed customer support and got a response right away. They're sending me a new one, so hopefully the first was just a fluke. At $26 for everything in the kit, it'll still be worth it if I have to separately get a real Arduino Uno.
This kit is worth it for the board and 16x2 LCD screen alone.
If you're looking for tutorials or projects I'd recommend checking out SparkFun's website. We follow some of the projects available on there for my class!
Top reviews from other countries
If you are wanting to get into hobby electronics using the Arduino platform then you can't go wrong with this as a stater kit.
I was originally just looking for a remote control for the Arduino but came across this kit and couldn't resist given the amount of useful components such as the more commonly used (in Arduino projects) resistors, capacitors, variable switches, buttons etc and you get a original Arduino Uno R3 (not a copy). To get all of this in somewhere like Maplin in the UK or Radio Shack you would be paying easily three times the price. In Maplin the Arduino alone is £24.99 so everything in this kit including the Uno for £20 is an absolute bargain!
Everything came in a small box and each component or set of components came in their own separate little anti static bag. Every bag is well labelled and the strips of resistors even have their value written on them which is handy.
I deliberately ran higher than rated current through several of the components to do a sort of quality test and the ones picked at random all survived the test so they are good quality and not some of the cheap and nasty ones that can be found on-line.
I really can't say a bad thing about this kit wherever you are just starting out or like me have been using Arduinos for years this kit is really a no brainer... think I might actually buy another! You can never have enough Arduinos or components:)