OSPST205 - Office Star ST205 Backless Saddle Seat Stool by Office Star
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Materials: Vinyl, metal, plastic, nylon, foam
- Color: Black, Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 35.25 inches high x 22.5 inches wide x 25.5 inches deep
- Seat dimensions: 18 inches wide x 16 inches deep x 2 inches thick
- Seat height: 35 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Backless Stool with Saddle Seat and Seat Angle Adjustment (Height Adjustment 25 to 35)The Intelligent Choice for Any Home or OfficeWork Smart provides an intelligent choice for office seating, multi-purpose folding tables and more. From plush gathered leather executive chairs, to sleek ergonomic selections in tightly fitted easy care fabrics, the Work Smart collection provides quality and value second to none. What’ s more, the Work Smart collection provides one of the industry’ s widest selections of styles and finishes to complement any office setting. Backless Stool with Saddle Seat and Seat Angle AdjustmentFeatures:• Thick Padded Seat• Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment• Adjustable Seat Angle• Height Adjustment 25 to 35• Heavy Duty Nylon Base with Dual Wheel Carpet CastersSpecs:Seat Size: 18W x 16D x 2TMax. Overall Size: 35.25H x 22.5W x 22.5DSeat Height Min: 25Seat Height Max: 35Seat Travel: 10.0Cube: 3.5Carton Dimensions: 11 x 23 x 24Weight: 26 lbs. Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The saddle seat has really helped my back. I like the tilting seat. Comfortable.
- Tall enough for my standing desk. (I'm 5'8" and the tip of my toe can touch the floor when seated.)
- Too high for these wheels -- dangerous! I placed it on a rug to slow down the rolling, but if I reach too far to the side for something on my desk it bucks me off...wrenching my back and shooting the chair across the room. I'm still using it, but I'm looking for replacement feet or locking wheels.