- Tungsten reflector lamp with precision filament alignment to ensure optimal light output that is both consistent and reliable
- Replacement bulb for applications in the medical & scientific fields including microscopy, fiber illumination, surgical & dental overhead lighting, laboratory analysis, and diagnostics
- Wattage: 250W, Voltage: 24V, Base: GX5.3, Bulb Shape: MR16, Average Lifetime: ??hrs
- HLX technology provides 10% higher luminous efficacy over standard halogen
- OSRAM provides high quality for the best long term value
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
OSRAM ELC 64653 HLX 250W 24V MR16 Tungsten Halogen Lamp with Reflector
|Price:||$9.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Specifications for this item
|External Testing Certification||Class (E)|
|Global Trade Identification Number||04050300006826|
|Manufacturer Series Number||A1491710913|
|Nominal Voltage||24 volts|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
OSRAM offers an extensive line of low voltage halogen lamps. The state-of-the-art processes provide precision filament alignment making these lamps ideal for applications that require accurate positioning, as in the medical and scientific markets. Lamps designed as HLX utilize Xenon gas in place of Krypton and provide up to 10% greater output over the life of the lamps. A selection of extra long life lamp options are also available and are designated with an "/ X".With over 100 years in lighting, OSRAM is a leading manufacturer for specialty lighting across many markets and is known for providing reliable, high performance products.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The replacement also lacks the front mounting flanges, proper electrical connections, reflectivity of the reflector and filiment shape of the original E20.6 lamp. So it is not going to work as a projector lamp replacement, e.g. in my Planar 8150.
I paid over $400 for the correct replacement in a cage from Planar. With attention to detail (take pictures), you can mount the correct lamp for likey under 1/4 the price, if you can find it.
I have some great comparison pictures, but I do not see a way to include them in the review.