|Fits as expected||
OTBT Women's Petaluma Riding Boot
|Price:||$87.00 - $169.00|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0 ]
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Box has been updated so boot is not folded upon arrival
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
OTBT shoes are made for the woman looking for fashion and comfort. OTBT (Off The Beaten Track) shoes are made from quality materials and earth tone colors. Whether you are going for a walk around town or traveling the world, OTBT shoes are the perfect companion.
OTBT's Petaluma is great for casual days. The pull-on boot features a smaller heel that's totally walkable, a grainy leather upper with detailed stitching, and dual pulls tabs for quick and easy dressing.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.1 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003BE6XGC
- Item model number: PETALUMA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My calves are 12.5 inches at the largest part and these boots are perfect for me, which is VERY hard to find....especially in a casual boot! There is slight gap between the boots and my skinny jeans but the style of the boot seems to call for that, and I'm not sure if I'd like them if they were snug at the calf yet loose at the ankle. The style is very relaxed, with a rustic lived in look. They do not have a tailored cut....its pretty much straight from the top all the way to the ankle. I can see wearing them with a ton of casual clothes. For me is will be skinny jeans/leggings mostly but they would also look fantastic with a casual dress to add a boho/western flair.
I will be keeping my eyes open for more colors to go on sale for sure.
Some reasons they are amazing:
- Rubber sole = great traction and no annoying 'clicky' heel sound when you walk. It's also sturdy and I have never had to get them re-soled/re-heeled.
- Slightly pointed toe - I much prefer this over the very rounded toe boots that are in style now. Obviously they're not for everyone, but I love this style.
- Leather is soft and conforms to the shape of your foot...comfortable for hours of walking...great for people with wide feet (such as myself)
- They go with pretty much every outfit in the winter and look great over skinny jeans
Others have mentioned the packaging. These arrived in a full sized boot box, but had only a wad of tissue stuck into the toe, and nothing in the box to secure them in place. So they were just sliding around inside the box during shipping. Also there is a prominent crease in the middle front of the boots, as if someone had laid them flat and ironed them. Odd.
Still, they are the look I wanted and they are very comfortable. Love them.
The leather is smooth and textured in different areas and the color is worn in looking and only got better over the 2-3 years I have owned them. Plus I preferred this look compared to other boots "sleek" I looked at.
Side note: I also ordered the black which I did not like the way the leather looked and returned them.