|Item Weight||55.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||1725|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1725|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OTC 1725 Three Point Engine Support Bar
|Price:||$214.58 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.37 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patent pending design self-centers load to prevent tipping on inclined surfaces
- Smooth sliding legs adjust easily to different vehicle widths
- PVC-coated support legs don't scratch vehicle surfaces
- Spinner handle enables lightning fast adjustment
- 700 pound capacity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Very strong, overbuilt. could easily support a V8. total overkill for my 2.3 liter volvo (but that's what I wanted)
- Crossbar was essential - provides extra support if the car isn't pretty close to level
- Pretty quick to use once you get it set up for your car
- The triangles on the end cannot be rotated. The crossbar has to be basically straight across your engine. It can't be used diagonally at all. This tool would have been much easier to use if that was an option.
- It took me about an hour to get this into a workable configuration the first time, since I have to keep flipping around the metal collars (removing the black plastic end caps) and moving the crossbar around until I found a position that worked. The nice thing is, once you do that, well, then you're set up for that vehicle.
- Paint gets scraped up pretty easily by the sliding collars that hold up the engine. But, it's a tool, it's meant to be used, so whatever.
- It's heavy, but also long and unwieldy. You may need two people to lift this up over the engine, just so you don't accidentally bang up your car.
Buy this if:
- You have examined your needs and want something super strong and overbuilt, but don't need the end triangles to swivel at all.
Don't buy this if:
- You're not sure what kind of car's you'll be pulling engines out of, or where the attachment points are.
- You are pulling very small, lightweight motors (2.0L 4-cyl motors, for example). It's overkill. But then, if you're safety-conscious and have money to burn, you might want overkill. That's why I bought this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
heavy duty and very well built looking forward to using it.Published 4 months ago by auto professinal
Highly recommend worked perfectly for clutch replacement on a Ford Fusion, built well and very sturdy!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have to date used this 3 times so far and has worked really well. The one thing I find disappointing for 4 stars that is it is not made in the USA. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Needed to use this the day after it arrived. All the guys in the shop were impressed with how much better it was than the one owned by the shop. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Alena
Good engine support OTC always makes good automotive products.Published 17 months ago by Jose M Bello
I replaced a subframe and this bar stopped the engine from crushing me. Good stuff.Published 19 months ago by Robert Ratcliff