|Item Weight||8.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 12 x 2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||4532|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4532|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OTC 4532 7-Ton Multi Purpose Bearing and Puller Set
|Price:||$129.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Push puller is the best pulling choice when threaded holes are not available
- Solution for many applications like heavy-duty pinion bearings side bearings alternators generators power steering and crankshaft pulleys timing gears and harmonic balancers
- A bearing/pulley tool solution featuring a classic H Bar style puller block accommodating 7 inch to 11 inch application spread
- Comes with 2 sets of forged jaws for a pulling reach range of 5 inch to 9 inch and two forcing screws are included for short and long pulls
- Tempered for heavy-duty applications
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JB Tool Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Freebird Trading||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 17.5 x 2 in||2.2 x 3.1 x 13.2 in||2.9 x 10.1 x 16 in||6 x 10 x 2 in||1.57 x 12.99 x 9.45 in||9.5 x 24 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||8.1 lbs||4.1 lbs||10.7 lbs||18.1 lbs||—||17.2 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OTC 7-Ton Multi Purpose Bearing and Puller Set offers a bearing or pulley tool solution featuring a classic 'H inch Bar style puller block accomillimeterodating 7 inch to 11 inch application spread. It comes with 2 sets of forged jaws for a pulling reach range of 5 inch to 9 inch and is tempered for heavy-duty applications and two forcing screws are included for short and long pulls. Where a push puller is the best pulling choice when threaded holes are not available, the 4532 provides technicians and shops with a solution for many applications like heavy-duty pinion bearings, side bearings, alternators, generators, power steering and crankshaft pulleys, timing gears and harmonic balancers. Deep set transmission gears and A/C clutches. Roller gears on tracked vehicles, locking collars on pivot shafts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a snap on puller but the cross bar was to short, so I bought this one and the arms from my snap on worked on it too and it looks like my snap on one too.