|Item Weight||15.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 11 x 4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||5789ID-1032|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5789ID-1032|
OTC (5789ID-1032) Tire Service Hammer - 10 lb. Head, 32" Handle
|Price:||$137.34 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$23.63 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indestructible handle that never needs replacement
- Outlasts wood and fiberglass handle hammers by well over 30000 overstrikes
- Rubber grip that is reinforced with steel bars to resist breaking while absorbing impact and vibration
- Drop forged head is induction-hardened for long life and contains steel locking plates that are specially bonded to ensure the head never becomes loose
- Meets ANSI/BS876 specifications for material hardness and performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item OTC (5789ID-1032) Tire Service Hammer - 10 lb. Head, 32" Handle
Ken-Tool 35429 Tire Bead Breaking Hammer
Ken-Tool 34645 Mount/Demount Tire Iron
Ken-Tool 33220 30" Curved Tire Iron
Ken-Tool (35327) Bead Breaking Wedge
Ken-Tool 35427 Bead Breaker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 37 x 4 in||33 x 10 x 4 in||3 x 2 x 38 in||1.8 x 30.2 x 1.6 in||9 x 17 x 2 in||9.5 x 18.5 x 2.2 in|
|Item Weight||15.85 lbs||6.88 lbs||4.6 lbs||2.95 lbs||4.8 lbs||4.8 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OTC 5789ID-1032 is made with an indestructible handle that never needs replacement. It outlasts wood and fiberglass handle hammers by well over 30,000 overstrikes and has a rubber grip that is reinforced with steel bars to resist breaking while absorbing impact and vibration. The drop forged head is induction-hardened for long life, and contains steel locking plates that are specially bonded to ensure the head never becomes loose. Meets ANSI/BS876 specifications for material, hardness and performance. Head weight/handle length; 10 pounds, 32 inches. Use top hook to tip a wheel; use sledge end hook to drag tire into position. Bead breaking wedge has grooves and a convex shape to help drive tire lube into the bead.