|Item Weight||6.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 11 x 11 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||8101|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8101|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OTC (8101) Fluid Evacuator and Brake Bleeding Tool
|Price:||$140.87 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use to bleed brake systems and remove a variety of fluid from vehicles such as antifreeze oil transmission fluid and gear lube
- Quick connect locking hose adapters and ball-style on/off valve on hose prevent fluid leakage
- Equipped with a relief valve to prevent over-pressurizing the tank
- Complete with a brake bleeding hose fluid evacuation hose and 6-liter capacity tank
- Operates with shop air
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JB Tool Sales||JB Tool Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 16 x 11 in||19 x 19 x 11 in||10 x 12.7 x 8.88 in||11 x 25.75 x 11 in||12 x 16 x 12 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OTC 8101 is used to bleed brake systems and remove a variety of fluid from vehicles, such as antifreeze, oil, transmission fluid and gear lube. Quick connect locking hose adapters and ball-style on/off valve on hose prevent fluid leakage. Equipped with a relief valve to prevent over-pressurizing the tank. Operates with shop air; shipped with a brake bleeding hose and fluid evacuation hose; 6-liter capacity tank.