OUNONA All-In-One Onion Holder, Odor Remover & Chopper
|Sale:||$20.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Onion holder features unique stainless steel prongs that allow you to hold & slice onion hands-free
- Attached stainless steel oval help to remove onion odor from your hands with detergent, no more onion smell on your hands again.
- Holds & slices uniform sections of tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots & even hard-boiled eggs!
- Good for Beginner, who are just less experience to chop things, perfect to protect your hand from being cut or scraped.
- Rust-resistant, dishwasher safe, great for right or left-hand users
Customers also shopped for
Very lightweight and super simple to use.
The Onion Holder tines are very sharp and will pierce even the hardest vegetables like carrots and potatoes.
You can slice between each prong if you want thin slices or every other prong if you want thicker slices.
Once you have all your slices, you can stack those up and slice the other way which will allow you to dice the veggies easier.
The onion holder works great on onions, tomatoes, potatoes and boiled eggs. You even use it on cold cooked chicken breast to slice thin slices for salad or sandwich.
It is best to place the tines in the vegetable and then slice off the ends, especially if it is ripe tomatoes.
If you slice the end off of a tomato first, when you slide the tines down, the juice and seeds will squish out of the tomatoes before you are able to cut it.