Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2015
Very useful. Great to read in conjunction with the Seth Early Sessions as there is overlap. I had my first conscious projection two months after I began really trying to. It was very exciting and satisfying and I can't wait for more!! The real trick, beyond getting over fears, is to not try too hard. He explains all of this very well. Recommended!
on November 30, 2016
If you are wanting to take the leap and try astral projection, you really need to read this book. Mr. Stack is very informative and put it to you in words you can understand. I can't wait to start the different techniques and see which one works best for me!!
on July 16, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I have been having wonderful "flying dreams" since reading this book. I hope to take Rick Stack's "Seth" course someday.
on June 28, 2017
The best way to get from here to there. More than one way there as Mr. Stack shows. The best. This is the book that explains it all. Buy it. At any point Mr. Stacks offers instruction, both on-line or in person, jump at chance. Actual results. Yes, some theory involved, but actual results will occur. The author has done his "homework."
on September 14, 2009
I bought this book in Mexico in 1990, some weeks later I had my first lucid dream. It was incredible! Then I lost the book and, years later, I bought it again in Amazon. The same results, I have had lucid dreams again since then. Some people swear that with their methods you will have one lucid dream in one week, they are lying. Believe me, the best book is this one. It is short but very interesting, easy to use, and the most important thing: IT REALLY WORKS!!! What are you waiting to enjoy one of the best experiences that you will have in all your life?!!!
on December 21, 2014
Rick Stack is a master teacher. Check out his classes at the Seth institute.
on February 6, 2017
Excellent!
on January 9, 2014
I've been curious about how to do this ever since I'd read Bob Monroe's books. This does have some good information and it's well written, easy to understand and friendly. There are some exercises designed to make you examine your beliefs, to ferret out those that may hold you back from having an OOBE. I was pleased to read that lucid dreaming is a precursor to OOBEs, and there were also some tips on how to utilize lucid dreaming to accomplish your goal. I haven't gotten there but I'll sure keep working on it!
on September 19, 2017
good book for the beginner.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 29, 2012
I love this subject matter and this book has helped me in my quest for OBE great techniques and how to's.
I didn't think I would find yet another book on this subject that has been so helpful- its not super long like some others and I couldn't put it down