OUTAD 5.5L Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Message Recording and LCD Screen Large Smart Dogs Cats Food Bowl Dispenser
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Automatic pet feeder with large LCD controller panel is simple to set and easy to read.The LCD controller panel displays the current time, meals programmed, meal size and meals served
- See-thru food hopper can be a storage compartment, is tight enough to keep foods dry and fresh. As the hopper is see-thru, you can tell when it needs refilled. With the removeable lid, you can refil the hopper to hold up to 5.5 litres
- Create a homely atmosphere for your pet by using the automatic pet feeders recordable voice recall to call your pet when it is meal time.Feed on time when you are away, and then you can track and manage your pet's meal every day(regular quantitative three times)
- The automatic pet feeder is easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a cloth. Veterinarian recommends the use of the automatic pet feeder for diabetic pets, prevents over eating, obesity and boredom
- The food hopper is used ABS plastic materials, resistance to impact and good heat resistanc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Brand new and high quality!
Easy to read LCD panel
Pet owner’s play voices to call the pet at the meal time
Large LCD panel displays the current time, meals programmed, meal size and meal served.
Can be programmed to dispense from protion 1;4 cup to 3 cups, at 3 selected meals everyday
Handles any range of dry food size up to range 15m/m diameter
Act as storage compartment to keep food dry and fresh
Batteries up last to 6 months (not included)
Material: ABS plastic
Meal size: 1 to 12 cups
D-size batteriesx3 (NOT INCLUDED)
1 x 5.5L Automatic Pet Feeder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Pet Feeder, Dispenses Dog Food or Cat Food, Digital Clock
7L Pet Feeder,WOpet Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats and Dogs,Auto Pet Feeder Food Dispenser–Features Distribution Alarms, Portion Control & Voice Recorder and Timer Programmable
Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser- 18 Cup
eTTgear Electric Pet Dry Food Dispenser Dog Large Automatic Pet Feeder Food Station Record Your Voice with LCD Display
PetSafe Six Meal Automatic Pet Feeder, Dispenses Cat and Dog Food, Battery Powered Digital Clock, LCD Screen Display
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 12.99 x 13 in||8.7 x 18.54 x 12.36 in||9.8 x 13.7 x 15.31 in||14.4 x 9.8 x 13.9 in||9.84 x 15.75 x 8.66 in||9.6 x 15.7 x 6.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have updated a video to show its basic outlook. It surely can hold plenty of food. The screen display is clear to read. The tray part is quite easy to remove and put back. The best part is you can customize your own voice in setting to call your buddy for meals.
Everything looks great and everything just functions well. But it may be only my problem, it is not a universal one. My dog seems too scared to eat the dog food dispensing from the machine. I had to train him to get familiar with this new way to eat currently. But I believe, when he master with no fears, it will be easier for both of us in future.
Just an update: my sweet loser big boy now topples this over in frustration but it does not give him any extra food and apparently it works fine on its side. I moved it between a book case and a wall, that plus my handy dandy packing tape and no more mishaps!
The device works on battery (3xD batteries) or can be plugged in (huge plus). So far both our feeders have been running on battery for 2.5 months or so. I would plug them in but there aren't accessible outlets where our cats eat.
Best part is that you can set the feeder to be around 5am and avoid those wake up calls from your cat. I would definitely recommend this to any pet owner.
ONE improvement I would suggest is to make the lit secured. I think some dogs and even cats (ours tried) could get the lid off. I ended up putting a piece of tape to hold it down just in case.
Most recent customer reviews
I programmed a lot smaller.Read more